Best low price quality Ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vennetti

Jul 15, 2015
Oh.. I meant to ask. Has anyone placed an order with VW this month? I'm very curious what the mystery flavor is. I want to place an order for it, but I'm not sure the name.

Also, I made an incredible flavor.
I mixed 1/3 mystery flavor
1/3 spearmint
1/3 blackberry

So. so. good.

It's a nice subtle mint on the inhale and a minty sweet berry exhale.

Anyone else have any delicious concoctions? :D

stoneygirl

Jul 24, 2015
Kansas City
I like vape wild as well. The only duds I've gotten from there was the tres leches and the dulce de leche. The guys at my favorite shop turned me onto white label juice co, and that's the only juice I've been buying lately besides my sugar bear. My husband is a butterscotch lover and he's been hooked on the custardscotch from white label. Gotta love getting a 100ml for $19.99 and free shipping.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Awww Hail Yes!

Mech Sauce.jpg

If this Juice Vapes as wonderfully Tasty as it Smells, my previous Go-To Juice Vendor is going to get either summarily dismissed or at the very least be Laid-Off.
9 Days from On-Line Order placement to received (Va to KY). Not bad at all. Emailed Updates throughout the Process and Status changes.
I give their Service, WebSite, and Order Process & Fullfilment: 5 stars without reservation.
Can't wait to let this age another Week and fire it up. Heck, probably roast a tankful in the Erl K tonight as she sits.
Only thing to decide now is which one has the Inaugural Honors... Hmmmmmm

AND, as you can see in the Pic, it comes with a Logo Decal and a little purple Parachute thingy.
Nice huh ;)

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
We are currently working on our first order from Mech Sauce. My daughter tried the Blue Tentacle the night we got it, and really likes it. I am currently enjoying Apollo's Nectar.

Thanks much for the Input.
I didn't choose Apollo's Nectar so the Inaugural Tank shall be the Blue Tentacle.
Was leaning that way as just like Elvis, I have a Penchant for Jelly-filled Donuts ;)

Have you found it gets better with Aging? If so, would you say an extra Week for it to "Come In"?

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I'm not sure if my daughter has noticed a lot of difference. We got the order on July 24, and she started vaping the Blue Tentacle immediately. I'm not sure she has tried any of the other flavors I got for her yet. I started the Apollo's Nectar around a week after we got it. At this time, the blueberry is predominant, but not overwhelming. I am also tasting the custard and a bit of graham cracker. To me, it's more of a creamy blueberry with hints of graham cracker. I don't know if this will change before I finish the bottle.

The only real advice I can give is to try them. Vape the ones you really like now, and put the rest aside to steep. I usually mark the date I receive a shipping confirmation on the bottle with a Sharpie - to me, that's close enough to a "born on" date - so I have some idea how long my eliquids have been steeping.

Reactions: Hitcat44

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I'm not sure if my daughter has noticed a lot of difference. We got the order on July 24, and she started vaping the Blue Tentacle immediately. I'm not sure she has tried any of the other flavors I got for her yet. I started the Apollo's Nectar around a week after we got it. At this time, the blueberry is predominant, but not overwhelming. I am also tasting the custard and a bit of graham cracker. To me, it's more of a creamy blueberry with hints of graham cracker. I don't know if this will change before I finish the bottle.

The only real advice I can give is to try them. Vape the ones you really like now, and put the rest aside to steep. I usually mark the date I receive a shipping confirmation on the bottle with a Sharpie - to me, that's close enough to a "born on" date - so I have some idea how long my eliquids have been steeping.

Thanks much! I'm used to MBV which are best if left for a Week after receiving and "Come In" real good after 2.
MBV Peach is fine soon as received.
Sounds like M Sauce will be bout the same. Will sample a tad then retry after 1 & 2 Weeks to gauge the Diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread