Best eliquid website and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Over a year's vaping experience to go by, I've personally found vendors that make their e-liquids from all-natural, all-organic flavorings to be my favorite. The flavors tend to be stronger, cleaner, and more accurate to their description, without any artificial or chemical taste to them.

Of course there are always an occassional exception, and every vapor's preference is different due to subjectivity. Just offering my own experience, since you asked.

My favorite vendor recently has been Dripeez. The vendor seems to specialize in fruit and spicey flavors. Options available for Pg/Vg ratios and flavor strength. No samplers available, but smaller 6ml bottles are available.

Two other favorites are Virgin Vapors and Vaperite. These two do have samplers. I like their coffee flavors.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
My favorites are The Plume Room, Highbrow Vapor, and Mount Baker Vapor.

Reasons? It's really simple. They have flavors that I like. For example, the peach flavor from The Plume Room and the blueberry from Highbrow are wonderful, in my opinion. They taste clean and crisp, as opposed to a whole lot out there that are too candified (see, I invented a new word :p) and artificial. Also, I have never gotten a bottle of juice from any of these 3 vendors that tastes and smells like rubbing alcohol. Those, you are supposed to leave uncapped so that can evaporate, but even after days, they still stink, in my opinion.

Mount Baker Vapor, mainly because they are inexpensive, fast, and their customer service is absolutely amazing.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Just curious, how are the results skewed. That was there before I joined so I don't know much about it.

I don't know if skewed was really the right word. More like fans of some vendors reminding all of their friends to vote. When it's all said and done if you look at the list, most got 1 vote. Also, people that have been vaping a couple years probably have different favorites than people new to vaping. Newer vapors tend to like more bold flavors and try newer suppliers. Older vapors tend to stick with the suppliers they might have started with.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Huh. Is that for sure true about most old-timers, Caridwen? Just curious - I've been at it for a good while and am always trying new stuff and sure wouldn't be vaping what I started with. I've mebbe got a lot more perspective on what's really same-old and what's at least a bit innovative, but it'd be monotonous to me to sit on the same equipment and juice. And innovations are everywhere - I'm not a huge AIV fan (very small sample, nice enough flavor, I should try the teas) but the packaging is amazing and so much fun to open I'd have hated to miss that. Sounds silly perhaps, but when vendors earnestly compete all sorts of unexpected developments occur. I only discovered my favorite line of all time (so far) very recently (that'd be Ahlusion, really terrific stuff and 'new' experience, IMHO).
My wonderful daughter, on the other hand, started just after I did over 3 years ago and settled on something she loves two years ago - she orders the same 3 flavors every month. If it weren't for me she'd still be vaping sealed carto cigstiks (we all have humble beginnings). The old fogey. :)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Huh. Is that for sure true about most old-timers, Caridwen? Just curious - I've been at it for a good while and am always trying new stuff and sure wouldn't be vaping what I started with. I've mebbe got a lot more perspective on what's really same-old and what's at least a bit innovative, but it'd be monotonous to me to sit on the same equipment and juice. And innovations are everywhere - I'm not a huge AIV fan (very small sample, nice enough flavor, I should try the teas) but the packaging is amazing and so much fun to open I'd have hated to miss that. Sounds silly perhaps, but when vendors earnestly compete all sorts of unexpected developments occur. I only discovered my favorite line of all time (so far) very recently (that'd be Ahlusion, really terrific stuff and 'new' experience, IMHO).
My wonderful daughter, on the other hand, started just after I did over 3 years ago and settled on something she loves two years ago - she orders the same 3 flavors every month. If it weren't for me she'd still be vaping sealed carto cigstiks (we all have humble beginnings). The old fogey. :)

Aubergine, I take offense to you referring to my friend Aubergine as old! She ain't old, she is perfectly steeped!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Nice post Aubergine. To me vendors are just getting better at crafting juices. There's still many that come to the scene using the same types and brands of flavorings, but the interesting new vendors are taking advantage of innovations using flavors specifically made for the purpose of vaping.

A few years ago, flavoring made for food was about the only option, some mixers were better than others and some great products were released. Now, a vendor need to make me something I don't think I could easily make myself, and many are succeeding.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Today a curious little brown box arrived in my mailbox. Cute little box with a curious rabbit on the outside. Hmmmmm.

Carefully opening the box, I see a small playing card. Very curious indeed! Nice quality 9 of clubs, with Alice at the Tea Party being served by the March Hare. Underneath the card, a small note on parchment paper saying what was inside was made especially for me, by name!

Curiouser and curiouser......

Amongst the nicest, lovingly packed small colored strips of padding paper, I find a small (30ml) glass bottle, so ever carefully bubble wrapped and centered amongst the pretty colored paper. What a nice little bottle, with a small rabbit charm and nice black/gold label. Carefully I remove the seal and unscrew the glass dripper....take a whiff....this White Rabbit is most unusual! Most unusual indeed!

Eagerly I find a clean Kanger T3 and open a brand new head so as to have the purest experience. Carefully I drip this White Rabbit, filling the T3. I give it 15 minutes to thoroughly soak the new wicks. My first few puffs produce copious amounts of sweet coconut aroma.....and further clouds are inhaled......quite possibly the smoothest, most intensely flavorful vapor I've ever tried!

I fell down the Rabbit Hole into a new world of vaping. This is quality and attention to detail, focus on the customer experience, at a level unmatched by other vendors. I now understand the wait, and why it took so long from order to delivery.....you can't rush this kind of product at this level of service! There is simply no comparison to a rushed 3 day delivery of plastic bottles dropped in a small box with naught but a folded invoice.

My advise to all: Fall down the Rabbit Hole. It is worth every penny and every second! This is eJuice on a whole new level.

Alice in Vapeland

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
Well... I've only tried a few vendors as of yet... I do have a few favorites... And for different reasons...

Alice in VapeLand... They have a couple of flavors I could not live without! And their packaging is wonderful! The best little cardboard box you will ever get in the mail. It is truly like opening your own little treasure chest! So much care, love and detail in every box!! :) Now having said that, DO NOT wait last minute, when you are out of juice to order!! It can take some time to get your VapeMail. So when ordering, remind yourself that good things come to those who wait! And it is definitely worth the wait!!

Heather's Heavenly Vapes... When I first started vaping, I wanted tobacco flavors. The three that I got were awesome! Now I've been on a fruit kick so I've got the try some of their fruity flavors. This is another vendor, be patient with them, it took a lil while for me to get their package.

VapeDudes... I have had such great success with them! I love all the juices I got from them! And the shipping was really fast! Great vendor! I have a lot of favorite juices from them!

Mr. E liquid... Another vendor that is very fast! I have loved all the juices that I've gotten from them!

Mount Baker Vapor... If you are thrifty and wanna save money, they may be the right one for you! They are also very fast with their shipping. However, it seems that it was a hit or miss for me with the juices. There are a couple that I really liked and others not so much. Everyone's taste is different. Their prices are really good though!

I tried a few other vendors and wasn't impressed. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"

There are a few other vendors I want to try, but I've got so much juice I've got to go through before I can order any new ones!
Good luck with your hunt!! :D

I just reread your post. I'm sorry, I don't usually get samples in fear that I'm really gonna like the flavor and run out. :blink: I usually get 10 or 15 ml as my samples. Lol.
However, I do know that AiV does have sample sizes. :)
image.jpg
That's a pic of my AiV VapeMail!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread