Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoecat6

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Grand Rapids, Mi, USA
Are there other e-juice suppliers (other than mount baker vapor) where you can order juice with extra shots of flavor. I mainly get my juices from MVB because they offer that option, and I need extra flavor in order to taste most juices. I'm discouraged waiting for MBV to be back in stock...I've been trying to order for over a month.
P.S. I've tried do it yourself flavorings...and it didn't work for me.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Not sure I haven't needed
A lot of venders have more flavor in the juice so I haven't needed although I think some of them you can ask in the comment box
Ive ordered and been happy with flav from mom and pop vapor shop, HHV ahlusion I just starting with
and so far as good as the reviews full of flav'
I would gues (and have heard) the ones that have a add flav box have a light flav start off point

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Find the right vendor and you won't need additional flavor shots- in fact most premium vendors are so confident in their products, additional flavor shots are not even an option. My recommendation: Order small bottles while you are experimenting, and in no particular order- try ordering from:

GoodEJuice
Mom Pops Vapor
Ahlusion
Mountain Oak Vapor
Backwoods Brew

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Find the right vendor and you won't need additional flavor shots-

randy is right...

personally, I either avoid or establish contact with vendors that do this... because tweaking the flavor intensity can sometimes ruin the taste or performance...

some companies are notorious for heavy flavors... vice versa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread