Best flavor eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Well, my favorite vape is Caramel Apple. I got it at SimplyVapes, it's 18mg with very little throat hit, but that is a good thing. It's super, SUPER smooth and creamy, and not too sweet. I love it. Not sure what the PG/VG ratio is, but the vapor is pretty impressive. I'm vaping it with an eGo Twist, 4v, using a CE4+CC with a 2.4 coil. Vaping Nirvana. :vapor:

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
If you want more flavor you want more PG if you want more vapor you want more VG if you want more throat hit you want more nicotine. Also Mount Baker Vapor has a ton of flavors great prices and shipping speed, ability to add flavor shots. Their yellow cake and pineapple upside down cake should meet your criteria. If you spend 15 dollars they will throw in a 15ml sample.

Last edited:

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
If you want more flavor you want more PG if you want more vapor you want more VG if you want more throat hit you want more nicotine. Also Mount Baker Vapor has a ton of flavors great prices and shipping speed, ability to add flavor shots. Their yellow cake and pineapple upside down cake should meet your criteria. If you spend 15 dollars they will throw in a 15ml sample.

SimplyVapes always throws in a sample with my order, no matter how large or how small. They're great people to do business with, I love it when I get little 'bonus surprises' like that. Matter of fact, it was a sample of the Caramel Apple that got me hooked. I'm ordering some every month from now on. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread