Best, Highest Quality Ultimate Tiny Stealth PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
Try an SD Key Ring battery like this one here at Stormy's Vaper Cellar. SD 510 Keyring Mod. Try it with a shorty 1.7 carto and a shorty chrome drip tip. You should get at least two batteries. They are tiny and a dynamite stealth vape.

This is the first time I've seen one in stock. Are these unregulated 3.7v things? They look cool.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
The SD Key Ring is great. I bought 3 of them during a sale they had for mother's day last year. The really put out great vapor and you get a nice throat hit with the 1.7 shorty carto. I also sometimes use a 3.5 ml slim tank on them and it looks very sharp and it's still very stealthy. I really love them. But get two or three. It's always good to have a few of them since the batts are on the smaller side so of course they don't last as long as the big bat mods. Any stealth device will have shorter vape time. But if you try it you'll be amazed at what they put out, Stormy's has a discount code too. I believe it's 10OFF for a 10 percent discount. My experiences shopping with them has always been great.

XDoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
Casper, WY
The Orion in short mode is very small and the quality is outstanding.
IMAG0423.jpg

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Well I've always wanted the super t precise in the 10440 config. Apocalypse proof, sexy as hell, and tiny.

Sent from my Nexus 4

You and me both! :thumbs:

I think (for the money) that it can't be beat. It's the sexiest mechanical Mod in existence... bar none.

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
The Orion in short mode is very small and the quality is outstanding.
IMAG0423.jpg

I've got one of these on the way! I'm crazy excited!

I currently use a 400mah ego mini(with 808 threads) and a nano for a stealth setup. I've been messing around with a go cart though and I think I can cut it down pretty small which with the standard gogo battery I'd have a 1300mah palm concealable vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread