Sorry buddy I just want to be a good boy and not use copywritted images.:D
But I can't leave you with nothing.

Card_zps8722b16b.png

Last edited:

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bumpity Bump!

Ordered some IKR 510's. I absolutely love them. I've got the 3.5 running at 14w and the 1.5 on a mech. I alternate them when I'm dripping.

This was my first foray into dripping atomizers. I'm in love with the 510's. I can't imagine how the io6's could be any better but I ordered some anyway...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Bumpity Bump!

Ordered some IKR 510's. I absolutely love them. I've got the 3.5 running at 14w and the 1.5 on a mech. I alternate them when I'm dripping.

This was my first foray into dripping atomizers. I'm in love with the 510's. I can't imagine how the io6's could be any better but I ordered some anyway...

Believe me they are.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Bumpity Bump!

I will always love that avatar!
Oh I think the io6 beats the 510 anyday! The flavor is night and day and the coils used are oh-so strong. We're trying to make something special for them. Currently, bottom fed devices and nice and wide pyrex dt's are the ways to fully rock one out.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I will always love that avatar!
Oh I think the io6 beats the 510 anyday! The flavor is night and day and the coils used are oh-so strong. We're trying to make something special for them. Currently, bottom fed devices and nice and wide pyrex dt's are the ways to fully rock one out.

They have bottom feed tanks for I06s? What are they?

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
Isaac, thanks for making the best cartos currently in the market. I purchase 99% of my cartos from you - however, I am having an issue with a couple of new halfling IBT tanks that I have purchased, since I can't use your cartos with them. I wish you made those 20-22mm size shorty cartos... I would be a very happy man.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac, thanks for making the best cartos currently in the market. I purchase 99% of my cartos from you - however, I am having an issue with a couple of new halfling IBT tanks that I have purchased, since I can't use your cartos with them. I wish you made those 20-22mm size shorty cartos... I would be a very happy man.
Thank you Telly!!!
20-22mm? I never knew! What are they called??

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
They are called shorty / mini cartos... And the tanks, "Halflings" -
Very popular little tanks.
I have let the manufacturer know that, although I have tried all others, for me, yours all the very best by far. Thank you for what you do... And get them back in stock ASAP! :)
Thank you! I'll look into those for sure! Thanks for the tip!
Have you heard all the hype about the I-16 and the I-30? Anything in the works about something like those? I think Innokin makes them. Oh and I've been hearing about the Aspire too. Those things all work so much better after you love them up.
Ah yes sir, I was going to work with innokin and chop off the swivel tip, but funds are a bit lacking to explore other areas :(
I like the Aspire's design very much. I was talking with Ei about them and they seem very promising. I had my sights set on all three of these models, but we have to hang back for the moment.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thank you! I'll look into those for sure! Thanks for the tip!

Ah yes sir, I was going to work with innokin and chop off the swivel tip, but funds are a bit lacking to explore other areas :(
I like the Aspire's design very much. I was talking with Ei about them and they seem very promising. I had my sights set on all three of these models, but we have to hang back for the moment.

I completely understand. I was just thinking out loud so to speak. You need to quit making your products with such longevity so people have to restock faster. LOL

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Im thrilled i found a carto and juice that work so well together. The Fushion XL LRs last a long time for me at 7watts with my preferred juice. I get about half the life with one of my thicker juices that is really sweet and darker. It taste great but it kills cartos within a week.

Ive got one Fusion LR ive been using for about a month with a lightly colored Mango 70PG/30VG juice. The draw is still very nice and the flavor is still fine too. The others are lasting roughly 11 days with my favorite juice but its a little on the sweet side.

Puhlease don't change a thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread