Best little dripper under $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I have or have had many rebuildable atomizers but prefer drippers, and there are now tons with Nimbus and Nimbus clones, Tridents and Trident clones, even Immortalizer and Immortalizer clones, but I find myself reaching for my IGO-W most often. That's why I don't understand why it's been getting a bit of a black eye in some of the reviews and articles I have been reading, here is a good fairly unbiased IGO-W article if interested, I mean for the price of what, $18.00, often less on sale I don't think it can be beat. I think the size and shape are perfect, there is plenty of room to build coils, and I really like the minimalist looks of it. Does anyone else agree?

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Yes. The IGO's are IMO just about perfect. Sure, the fit and finish could be a bit better with the posts and what not, but they vape superbly, and at an amazing price point. My L has been my daily vape for over 6 months, and still works as new (no big surprise, there's really nothing to break). My S has been used on and off for the same period, and is like new. My W is about 3 months old, and as good as new. I see people listing $100 RDA's and think "there's no WAY that thing works 5 times as well as my IGO", but for some reason costs 5 times as much, and people want to brag about spending $100+ on something that works the same as a unit that can be had for $12.

And I agree, the W is the best looking dripper out there.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread