The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best little dripper under $20

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by gbojar, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    I have or have had many rebuildable atomizers but prefer drippers, and there are now tons with Nimbus and Nimbus clones, Tridents and Trident clones, even Immortalizer and Immortalizer clones, but I find myself reaching for my IGO-W most often. That's why I don't understand why it's been getting a bit of a black eye in some of the reviews and articles I have been reading, here is a good fairly unbiased IGO-W article if interested, I mean for the price of what, $18.00, often less on sale I don't think it can be beat. I think the size and shape are perfect, there is plenty of room to build coils, and I really like the minimalist looks of it. Does anyone else agree?

2. fasteddie5

fasteddie5 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    LA, CA
    I agree. I use an Igo-W.

3. Mitey F

Mitey F Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes. The IGO's are IMO just about perfect. Sure, the fit and finish could be a bit better with the posts and what not, but they vape superbly, and at an amazing price point. My L has been my daily vape for over 6 months, and still works as new (no big surprise, there's really nothing to break). My S has been used on and off for the same period, and is like new. My W is about 3 months old, and as good as new. I see people listing $100 RDA's and think "there's no WAY that thing works 5 times as well as my IGO", but for some reason costs 5 times as much, and people want to brag about spending $100+ on something that works the same as a unit that can be had for $12.

And I agree, the W is the best looking dripper out there.

4. ta2dave76

ta2dave76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I just picked up a Trident clone yesterday, and a Phoenix last week. So far my igo L puts them to shame...I really dont care for the Phoenix. Im waiting on my ohm meter to come in, then I can do some more in depth work with the Trident.

My next atty will definitley be the W though.

5. CaddyWhompus

CaddyWhompus Full Member Verified Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Newington, CT, USA
    I have an IGO-L and its great. The IGO-W and W3 both look great as well.

6. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    They are all great when set up right for your vaping preferences. I haven't seen anything negative about the IGO-W, but then I'm not watching for these reviews either.

7. Exile

Exile Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    Dallas,Tx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.