Best on-the-go atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mw619

Dec 10, 2014
CA
I've been looking at getting an "on the go" atomizer for my mod that does not require constant dripping...a tank, cartomizer, or RDTA I believe. I have a gift card to a vaping site so I can get almost anything (clones). I don't think I want something that holds a lot of fluid, because I like to change flavors often, but maybe something that will get me 20-30 puffs every refill. I was looking at the 3D atomizer clone, big dripper clones, and the tank-type models from Aspire. I've never tried anything like this (used to regular RDAs), but I know I want something simple and easy to use on the go, that still hits hard. What should I get?

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've been looking at getting an "on the go" atomizer for my mod that does not require constant dripping...a tank, cartomizer, or RDTA I believe. I have a gift card to a vaping site so I can get almost anything (clones). I don't think I want something that holds a lot of fluid, because I like to change flavors often, but maybe something that will get me 20-30 puffs every refill. I was looking at the 3D atomizer clone, big dripper clones, and the tank-type models from Aspire. I've never tried anything like this (used to regular RDAs), but I know I want something simple and easy to use on the go, that still hits hard. What should I get?

That's odd; if you're only talking about 20-30 puffs per refill it sounds like an rda to me;
I get more than that from my 30mm magma and 30mm veritas.

on my bigdripper rdta, I have gone mobile a few hours ( I have the old steel tank though so I can't see inside the tank to have an idea just how long I can go).

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
If you don't mind clones :

The Orchid has already been mentioned, waiting on one in the post now.

The Lemo, I'll be ordering this one next.

The Rose V2, already using this. Bit of a fiddly build, but boy does it beat any of my Kayfuns for flavour. I've not had the slightest bit of leakage at all. Superb topper for out and about. I mainly use a Vmod for work, but I'm seriously thinking about taking the Rose out for the day instead, probably on a small VW mod. That way I can pump up the wattage when the Boss is giving me a hard time :laugh:

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
The 3D, although an awesome concept, is a royal PITA to build. If you're thinking of going in that direction, DEFINITELY go with the Big Dripper.

Your mention of the aspire seems to be a non-sequitur; it's a replaceable coil head vs. a rebuildable. If you want a rebuildable tank, look at the erlkonigin clones, or perhaps the inevitable Kayfun/Russian/Rocket stuff.

But as others have said, if you want a short-run head, why aren't the drippers working for you?

mw619

Dec 10, 2014
CA
Ended up getting the Magma atomizer because it seems like it will be able to hold enough liquid, and it looks simple and high quality. Also got a Nemesis clone with copper pins and magnet upgrade...might use it in 18350 mode when traveling. I'm guessing everything will work well together and maybe be as good as my current FU setup. I was going to get a 4Nine clone, but I heard the Magma's 510 pin does not unscrew to work with the 4nine's hybrid top cap, so I didn't want to take a chance.

nclay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
California
The 3D, although an awesome concept, is a royal PITA to build. If you're thinking of going in that direction, DEFINITELY go with the Big Dripper.

Your mention of the aspire seems to be a non-sequitur; it's a replaceable coil head vs. a rebuildable. If you want a rebuildable tank, look at the erlkonigin clones, or perhaps the inevitable Kayfun/Russian/Rocket stuff.

But as others have said, if you want a short-run head, why aren't the drippers working for you?

I agree with the big dripper, i am in love with this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread