Best On The Go Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luma

ECF Veteran
I have gone through quite a few and none have met my standards. Well I picked up a Case Logic SD Card case and it's awesome!

6 slots. 2 batteries "can" go in one slot if you want to cram for juice or somethin.

This is the perfect "all dayer all nighter" Pack it up in the morning and your good to go for almost 2 days if need be. Now the only downfall is that although it does fit my Prodigy V3.1, it does not fit snug in it's own little pocket. I will be making a liitle neoprene pocket for this soon. Going to rig one up and sew it into the center where the case folds at the middle. I rarely keep my V3 in the case tho... it's usually in my pocket ready to take a drag.

Best thing of all is that it fits in your back pocket... "GUYS!" lol. I recommend getting one.

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I have one that's about the same size, Case Logic too. Mine has a semi-hard shell, and it's not sectioned off quite as well as yours though.

The netting is only on one side, and it's just one piece, and the other side has an elastic band. The band holds bottles/batteries quite well though, and I rigged up a little divider on the other side, behind the netting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread