The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ideas for Battery Cases

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by cddz, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. poyje81

poyje81 New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    cali
    here's my e-cig case..got it from an old ds game case..made a few cuts here and there...walaaah!!! holds two batteries...an atomizer and two carts..protects my ecig...

Attached Files:

2. ovilio_f

ovilio_f New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Romania
    This is my diy case, made it from an harrows darts-case. I made 5 different cases but this is the last one, because is was very hard to find an adecvate fillers.

Attached Files:

3. Manic

Manic Full Member

Feb 2, 2010
    chicago
    I made mine from a Sucrets box (cough drops)
    fits 4 batteries and 5 little bottles of liquid.. works great
    *got really lazy with the paint work but with a little time it would come out great..LOL

Attached Files:

4. journeychen

journeychen New Member

Mar 30, 2010
    SZ,GD,China
    Wow, it is so nice, but I don't know how to do it by myself, you are so ingenious, I just buy these cigar cases from a store

5. The SchwanTZ

The SchwanTZ Full Member

Apr 15, 2010
    here & there!
    No pics but I use a case that comes with the cheap glasses at the $2 shop or dollar tree in the USA! You know the ones with the mini reading glasses. They perfectly fit 2 complete 901's, come in a range of metallic colours and are aluminium with pocket clip!!!

6. Mr.Self_Destruct

Mr.Self_Destruct Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2010
    Queens, NY
    Curly cherry and oak CR2 battery case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. NubeeResearcher

NubeeResearcher Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    hmm with all the new indie/organic/hipster/overpriced/cutesie mints in a tin all over Brooklyn, I think I could find a pretty interesting one...how did you get the batts up there? this looks like a neat first project for a nube like me, haven't even recieved my first e-cig yet!!!!

8. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Very good ideas guys, keep em coming!

9. kaddigart

kaddigart Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    Insomniville
    I found these on Amazon:
    Boxes.jpg
    I'll use one or two for mods, but battery cases would be easy to do as well.

It looks like he made or borrowed the snap-in type holders such as the ones found in some screwdriver & socket sets. You could always get a piece of polyethylene foam and cut it to fit the box and batteries for a nice snug (and silent) fit.

10. JohnnyDill

JohnnyDill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Uranus
    ......That "toilet seat covers" case is epic funny and awesome. Someone must make this into a mod!!! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.