Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I get most everything DIY from bullcityvapes. They have everything except nicotine, at reasonable prices. The bottle with the cone lid, mine have been frozen many times and used as mix bottles with no leaking, the lids are close to 3yrs old still great.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Because you are talking about using with a UC; I am assuming you are looking for glass (plastic absorbs, and dampens, the UC).
Glass Bottle Outlet is always my starting place for all things bottles. They are quality products, dependable, and don't demand large orders. You can also order as cap/bottle combos, or caps, and bottles separately; which is kind of nice for mix and matching. I am a hardcore price shopper (can you say "penny pincher?"), and when I was shopping for bottles to break down my nic for freezer storage, GBO was the cheapest (product + shipping) when I compared 5 different US vendors.:thumbs:

A note on dropper tops (and this is my opinion ONLY); the soft rubber used to make the squeeze bulb, of the dropper, is VERY air(oxygen)-permeable. Not a big deal for short-term applications (1-2 months, or less?)(and depending on flavors used), but may contribute to flavor loss, and/or nic oxidation over longer periods. If you are planning on various mixes lasting for extend periods of time, you may want to order bottle/dropper cap combos, AND additional poly-cone caps of the same size, so you can seal the bottles for long-term storage. Just a thought... :D

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Oh man! How sweet is that?!:D Will they let you will-call your order and avoid the shipping charges? I'm glad if it works for you; I think they're a stellar outfit!:cool:

Diesel would cost me about the same as shipping but shipping time should only be a day or two. Hopefully they will ship to my po box as that's the only address I have. Will call them today.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Will they let you will-call your order and avoid the shipping charges?

Nope. Since I'm not too far from them I asked that question about 2 years ago when I called them before placing my order with them. They don't have a store front type of operation, so no local pick-up option. I've been "singing their praises" on here for several years (ie. their prices, selection of bottles & cap types, S/H costs, etc.), and have been happy that others have actually taken the time to price compare from them, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I am a hardcore price shopper...

I definitely am, too! That's why...when I saw so many people posting recommendations for buying bottles from mainly 2 other places, and getting PG & VG from Essential Depot and/or Amazon...I just had to post about the decent savings I'd found for those things from GBO and BA. I just couldn't keep quiet about it, even though my recommending them...was sort of going against the grain so to speak. I figured it might at least cause some to pause and rethink where they could get the same stuff at a better price. I'm all for finding deals like that, too, when possible! :thumbs:

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I've bought all of my bottles on Amazon. I just made sure I read the reviews (there are literally hundreds from vapers doing exactly what you're doing) and bought the ones that had the best reviews. I've bought cobalt, amber, anywhere from 2-8oz, dropper tops and poly cones, and had great success so far. None have arrived broken, and they work fine in warm water in my ultrasonic. The Prime 2 day shipping doesn't hurt the deal, either.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've bought Boston Rounds from GBO and from Amazon. Price and shipping dictate where I order. I've seen no difference at all from the GBO product vs the Amazon vendors. I also can't tell the difference between the ones from Premium Vials and GBO. If Amazon has them my Prime membership gets me free shipping for $25 orders and over. As I remember, GBO was kind of expensive to ship for my first order of a dozen 2oz bottles.

These 4oz bottles are listed as GBO on my Amazon order history, but clicking the link shows Premium Vials (sold by Glass Bottle Outlet). PV must be the manufacturer.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1#feature-bullets-btf

These 2oz bottles are listed as Premium Vials on my order history as well as at the link page.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0169109Z4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mattdogg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Need 15's and 30's and eventually, larger sizes. Brown, (with droppers), that won't leak and can hold up to use in an Ultrasonic Cleaner. (in other words, durable)
Bought some off ebay and they are ok but they leak a tiny bit. Willing to spend the $'s for quality.
Thanks

I know that lots of people use brown glass for light blocking and UV protection. I can see how that's good if you have to keep your stash in a lighted area. OTOH, a shoe box blocks light well and keeps it all together.

The down side to me is that anything other than clear glass prevents me from monitoring color change during steeping.

Dropper tops are good if you're a dripper. For me, I find myself removing the dropper and laying it aside while I pour juice from the glass bottle to an LDPE thin tip bottle after steeping. The dropper becomes just part of the cap, IMO. I use the LDPE thin tip bottles for atomizer fills. With the dropper bottle I use a syringe to extract juice for atty filling and testing during the steep process.

I've thought about ordering a pack of Boston Rounds plastic caps with the inner polycone seal and stuffing all my dropper tips in a closet. ;) YMMV

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I always got my bottles from Packaging Options Direct. Never bothered checking around for prices. I'm lazy like that. But I only bought bottles two or three times when I was starting to buy nic and mix juice and haven't had to buy bottles for a long time. Most of my 15 and 30 ml bottles were saved from when I bought ready mixed juice.

I make juice in 60 or 120 ml bottles. Then put it in 15 ml bottles with dropper tops when it's ready to use. That way I can keep the large bottles on a shelf and only the small bottles sit on my desk. I have a small wooden stand with 9 bottle sized holes. That's enough for all the flavors I have going.

I can fill all my tanks with a regular glass dropper. KFL's and Lemos with the small fill holes are a little hard. You have to get the end of the glass dropper centered right on the hole or it gets messy. And I had a few droppers with ends that were irregular or slanted a bit that didn't work too well.

Reactions: IDJoel

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I honestly just buy 60 ml glass bottles because it was easiest, from Nicotine River since I was buying flavors anyway. They're good quality glass and I doubt I'll have leaking issues. I don't know about if Amazon is cheaper and if I end up mixing larger quantities, I may search around. I like Amazon for so many things, I wish the sold mods. Prime is just The Best, LOL.

Anna

Reactions: DaveP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread