Best place to order e-liquid cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffffrf

Jan 30, 2016
Hey this is my first post so it will also serve as my introduction. I've been vaping for about 6 months, two of those have been using the vuse which i have now abandoned for obvious reasons. Money is pretty tight for me but my buddy gave me a vision spinner II and a tank it came with, not sure what kind of tank it is though, and i use kangertech 1.5 or 1.8 ohm coils for it.

Anyway, i'm looking to upgrade my vape but before I do that I need to stop getting ripped off for juice, I live in USA and right now I'm paying 9$ for 17ml x_x of very bad juice (I go to a smoke shop) and the only way Im going to be able to get a new vape is if i start saving a little money so...

Im looking to buy juice online as cheap as possible my only requirements are;

That it is 24mg/ml strength (not planning to move down for now)
And of course it is as cheap as possible for the most quantity haha,
I like a lot of PG in my juice, I crave a strong throat hit, my current juice is 50/50 and i would like to keep it around that ratio

On a side note - I don't really care of the quality of juice, because I'm pretty sure anything is better than what I'm vaping right now.

Thanks so much!!

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
Hangsen will please your desire : 50ml Hangsen PG+VG E-juice E-liquid with 64 Flavors, Hangsen E-liquid E-juice

Or Dekang: 30ml Dekang PG e-juice e-liquid with 67 flavors, DK PG E-Liquid

Or Heangifts e-juice : 30ml HG PG E-Juice E-Liquid with Many Dinstinct Flavors

There will be a lot of choises my friend. HeavenGifts is also have a very good customer service with deeply understanding about vaping, so you just leave them a message or chat with them directly, they will answer any questions

Happy vaping !

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
Wow it is a 7/3 PG/VG ratio interesting, must have a pretty intense throat hit haha.

It is good to hear you are happy with that. HeavenGifts ship good so fast (however, soon they will have Lunar New Year festival), so you should place order tommorrow. and also choose DHL shipping method for more fast and convenience.

If you have any questions, please ask, I will help you base on my experience .

I also bought a lot of things form them

PzGBMcH.png

Last edited:
Hey this is my first post so it will also serve as my introduction. I've been vaping for about 6 months, two of those have been using the vuse which i have now abandoned for obvious reasons. Money is pretty tight for me but my buddy gave me a vision spinner II and a tank it came with, not sure what kind of tank it is though, and i use kangertech 1.5 or 1.8 ohm coils for it.

Anyway, i'm looking to upgrade my vape but before I do that I need to stop getting ripped off for juice, I live in USA and right now I'm paying 9$ for 17ml x_x of very bad juice (I go to a smoke shop) and the only way Im going to be able to get a new vape is if i start saving a little money so...

Im looking to buy juice online as cheap as possible my only requirements are;

That it is 24mg/ml strength (not planning to move down for now)
And of course it is as cheap as possible for the most quantity haha,
I like a lot of PG in my juice, I crave a strong throat hit, my current juice is 50/50 and i would like to keep it around that ratio

On a side note - I don't really care of the quality of juice, because I'm pretty sure anything is better than what I'm vaping right now.

Thanks so much!!

try Slims' e-juice ...great quality and budget ejuice USD20 for 120ml..tons of different flavors too choose from :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread