Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
I have been getting my juices from VB. I was going to go for the cheesecake next, and would love to have a review of it. :)

Sure thing! I've been starting review threads on the various samples I've been ordering from different places. So Ill have have a thread for my VB reviews in about a week or so, but in the meantime I'll come back here to give you the cheesecake review within the next couple of days.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
I just got the vapor bomb cheesecake during my lunch break. BAD BAD BAD. First I took off the lid and sniffed. Smelled like straight vodka. Dropped a few drops in my atty and gave it a try. It tasted like a big drink of everclear. I immediately threw it away. However now I'm vaping the green apple from vaporbomb and it is nice. Kind of light and crisp. I love real cheesecake. But I have yet to find a cheesecake vape I can stand. So maybe it's just me.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Next time you try a juice and you don't like it, you should let it steep for a few days and then try it again. Lots of people won't even try a juice until they steep it first. Also instead of throwing away your money, you could always give it away to someone in the PIF Treasure Chest!

Yeah I thought about it and grabbed it back out of the trash (it was just my office trash so just paper!) and decided to stick it in the bottom drawer of my dresser that I never use for three weeks before I try again. Maybe it will be better. I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread