Best portable RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
I have 2 favorites that even throwing them loose in my vape bag they haven't leaked, hcigar kayfun 3.1 best kayfun clone out there did research for a good while its a 1:1 clone very nice. The other is new winsmoke squape clone the best rta Ive seen, its actually better than the original, pyrex tank, e-matel deck different anodized process for the bell/chimney so it doesn't scratch as easily. I hate to say it but it is better tan my kayfun, even though I love my kayfun, lol

Wow I might just have to pick up that SQuape clone, that sounds like a deal. I just wish it wasn't such an ugly RBA.

Don't know if anyone has bothered to mention this, but a Kayfun 3.1 is the same thing as a Kayfun Lite, except the 3.1 has adjustable airflow.

Not quite, the 3.1 also has a juice overflow collector and the ability to adjust airflow and fill the tank without having to take the atomizer off your mod (unlike the KFL+ which has no juice collector, or the KFL which has no airflow adjustment).

Again, the original 3.1 has the fill valve which can be irritating, hence my preference for the EHPro 3.1 clone which uses a screw closed fill port.

I truly think the collector is a boon as it allows you to pour the juice back for vaping thus minimizing waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread