Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I'm looking to sell or trade one right now. What price range are you looking to pay? Can you get your paypal account verified here? I'd be happy to sell you mine if we did it under ECF rules. I love it, but I want a flat top Zmax to go with the atomizers I'm into. So, let me know. We can have a sale in the classifieds.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
It looks like mine might be the older version because im not seeing any screws when I take the top cap off of it. I was going to put it into the classies for 80 shipped. (thats shipping paid by seller) I'm hoping to sell it so that I can buy a new stainless sigelei zmax telescopic and maybe a couple cheat rda/china clones for on top of it. If you have an IGo-L or two, we could factor that into the price man. I'd also be willing to trade it for a mod. A reo grand + cash my end, a provari + cash my end. up to you. I think this discussion is frowned upon outside of the classies though. So, if you want to talk, send me a private message. Also looks like you'd have to get your paypal verified here. If you'd like to chat, PM me. Im always around.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Maybe consider a Tesla. They're great units, imo. You can buy a kit that has 2 18650's, a DCT and extra carto, and charger in addition to the APV for ~$85, or just the unit itself for the price you're looking to pay for the eVic, and the Tesla's got more power than the eVic; up to 15w or 6v.

Also, it's tougher than these others being discussed and has a spring-loaded center pin; i.e. no more prying up pins to make a proper connection. ;)

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I was looking into the SiD, too. $30 from healthcabin, but the eVic is just... cooler lol.

Cooler isn't always better. I don't have a Evic but I do have a Vamo 2. Built very well and Im saving up for a Vamo 3. Just too many things that can go wrong with an Evic from what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread