Best price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Hello,
I am just doing research,for my new webstore.
Will you people be intrested to buy starterkits like model 153mm, 116mm, 100mm, 89mm, 116mm (with cartridges where is atomizer build in), about 18-20 USD for starterkit.

I am looking some feedback.

Sales will starting in next week beginning.

Best Regards
Yep , PM me when you are up and running please.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Just checked out your site... just some friendly advice: get better pics, add manufacture/model number, and stock batteries/atomizers. Love the prices but until I know exactly what models your selling, and can get replacement parts I just cant buy from you. but like I said before the price point is awesome.best of luck

I clicked on sitemap and he does have all the parts just cant get to it from any of the tabs etc... other than sitemap.

Also says all the parts are in stock. I wanted to try these but I am looking for flavors disposable atomizer carts. They do not look like loongtotem or are they???

They are not a Jazz I allready have a few disposable Ruyan Jazz to tide me over for next couple of months and like them but want something with flavors that has disposable atomizer carts.

I dont have time for doing the whole liquid thing and I dont have time for bad batteries after reading the 8 bad batteries story so I am scared of loongtotem, 51, bloog etc...

Also dont want to pay for a U.S. rebranded marked up $$$ loongtotem isnt that all the 51, greensmoke, bloog etc??? they are all marked up loongtotem? I am new to all of this so I could use some guidenece.

I am looking through this forum in search of info will keep reading.

Sorry to get off track in this thread but almost thought I found what I was looking for but no flavors? Will you be getting flavors and what are the strengths of Nic?

Also you list a 116 replacement cart and a 116 disposable atomizer cart its not a double listing they are different. How do you use the 116 replacement cart that doenst have a atomizer and what do you put it on?

Also can anyone give brand advice on flavors disposable atomizer cart & units best price/quality/cheapest shipping? I dont mind overseas shipping.

Thanks...

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Well guess I cant edit??? Ok I see the difference there is both types of 116.

Also they offer free shipping on orders over $100.

I signed up for an account and the company sent me an email seems a little strange.

Things like a reply address of "dummyemail@magentocommerce.com" and sent from "henryvps@carrera.mochahost.com on behalf of Owner (owner@example.com)"

The phone # is (555) 555-0123 and says call 24/7 for support its late so I will call tomorrow. Also if you click on Testimonials it shows a picture of some T-shirts at 10%-15%-20% off LOL there is no shirts anywhere else on the site and I also found a pic for Dell laptops in a different language.

Anyways go figure??? I build PC's but not a net guru maybe all that is real and not a scam. I dont see anyone here that has ordered yet so I will be the ginny pig LOL!!!

I am going to place an order over $100 with a credit card that has no balance and see what happens will be easy to contest if needed HEHE.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Well guess I cant edit??? Ok I see the difference there is both types of 116.

Also they offer free shipping on orders over $100.

I signed up for an account and the company sent me an email seems a little strange.

Things like a reply address of "dummyemail@magentocommerce.com" and sent from "henryvps@carrera.mochahost.com on behalf of Owner (owner@example.com)"

The phone # is (555) 555-0123 and says call 24/7 for support its late so I will call tomorrow. Also if you click on Testimonials it shows a picture of some T-shirts at 10%-15%-20% off LOL there is no shirts anywhere else on the site and I also found a pic for Dell laptops in a different language.

Anyways go figure??? I build PC's but not a net guru maybe all that is real and not a scam. I dont see anyone here that has ordered yet so I will be the ginny pig LOL!!!

I am going to place an order over $100 with a credit card that has no balance and see what happens will be easy to contest if needed HEHE.

I've worked with the Magento ecommerce system before, it's a piece of software for running online stores, and that's just the default sample info programmed into it. He did say the site isn't finished, so I'd imagine they're plugging all their info into it now, nothing to be alarmed about there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread