Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Looking for something relatively cheap to start my vaping career off

There are some Storz & Bickel portable vapes I'm looking at, what are people's opinion of these on Storz & Bickel vapes?
Hi,
How and where will you be using your new vape? Living room or on the go/ away from home?
Are you a single user or will it see lots of hands?
What is your budget?
Will you vape flower, concentrate, isolate?

What have you used in the past?

Cheers
I

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Looking for something relatively cheap to start my vaping career off

There are some Storz & Bickel portable vapes I'm looking at, what are people's opinion of these on Storz & Bickel vapes?

What on earth is Storz & Bickel?

I take it this has nothing to do with nicotine right? If so, your in the wrong subforum...

Last edited:

Nathan Tipping

Mar 30, 2021
Birmingham
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys, finally made it onto the cannabis vape forum

I've finally bought my first Storz & Bickel vape from Forbidden Fruitz

It's has been a brilliant purchase I love it. Looking to buy another one for work, has anyone got any other recommendations.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys, finally made it onto the cannabis vape forum

I've finally bought my first Storz & Bickel vape from Forbidden Fruitz

It's has been a brilliant purchase I love it. Looking to buy another one for work, has anyone got any other recommendations.
Well. might and crafty are the top units i ever had and tried, there are just a few that could match in quality and also performance, but in the middle level, Boundless tech offers 3 vapes you must try: CFX. Cf and CFC 2.0, amazing performers and also decently priced!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread