Best RBA for IPV or similar style mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackVomit

Jul 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
I should have my 50w IPV V2 here by the end of the week and was wondering what would be the best rba for it would be. I've more or less have only used dripping RDAs since ive been vaping. Im looking for something that has good airflow, vapor and flavor. The bigger the tank the better.

I want this for while i work, I'm a bartender and it generally only can sneak quick puffs under the bar. Im leaning towards a clone for this, just cause I could totally hate it and would rather not spend the money on something authentic until i know this is the route I want to take. Ive done a little bit of research in the last day or two, but im pretty ignorant when it comes to this. I have a magma, i like it, but i still have to fill it up more often than id like to.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Fogger v4 is probably your best bet. A little washed out on flavor, but excellent vapor production out of a $30 tank. Similar to aqua, but a larger and glass tank. Aqua's capacity isn't that much larger than the magma.

A large 30mm tank may cause issue with the touch sensor, and it'll probably overhang quite a bit on the sides.

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
i use the fogger 4.4 and the yilong kaiser primarily. Both are not easy builds for the newbie though (to avoid leaks, flooding).
I recommend you read up, watch the many tutorials online and save yourself some aggravation.
B U T... once you get it right it is SO NICE!

If not up to building coil get a kanger mega with .8 or 1.5 dual coil heads and a 70/30 juice.

BlackVomit

Jul 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
i use the fogger 4.4 and the yilong kaiser primarily. Both are not easy builds for the newbie though (to avoid leaks, flooding).
I recommend you read up, watch the many tutorials online and save yourself some aggravation.
B U T... once you get it right it is SO NICE!

If not up to building coil get a kanger mega with .8 or 1.5 dual coil heads and a 70/30 juice.

I ended up getting the fogger 4.4. I spent all night reading about it and watching tutorials/reviews. I feel like I'm pretty well versed at this point with doing advanced builds on RDAs. Doesn't seem like this will be a problem at all, just a whole new realm. Thanks for the advice guys,excited to get building on this thing!

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
SIDE NOTE... if you have the iPV2 and want to keep it "clean" looking you may want to consider a wrap.
I have been talking to JWRAPS and VaporSkinz for a couple weeks about gettng this done.

Jwraps has their wrap available at 18.50 in many colors and textures.

Vaporskins is a few days away from release. (18.00) They are sending me samples.

Both use separate pieces for front and back panel with screw hole access for batter door, cut outs for all buttons (including touch fire) and air vent for battery.
These wont stop damage or dents if dropped (like a rubber skin) but will help avoid scratches.

BlackVomit

Jul 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
SIDE NOTE... if you have the iPV2 and want to keep it "clean" looking you may want to consider a wrap.
I have been talking to JWRAPS and VaporSkinz for a couple weeks about gettng this done.

Jwraps has their wrap available at 18.50 in many colors and textures.

Vaporskins is a few days away from release. (18.00) They are sending me samples.

Both use separate pieces for front and back panel with screw hole access for batter door, cut outs for all buttons (including touch fire) and air vent for battery.
These wont stop damage or dents if dropped (like a rubber skin) but will help avoid scratches.

I briefly looked at the jwraps site the other day, definitely interested! Kinda hoping something form fitted comes out for it. I've loosely thought about doing a leather wrap myself. I wanna get my hands on it first to decide if and what I want for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread