best rda clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
Ehpro atomic or Trident v2 for flavor and decent clouds. (Ebay, Eciggity, 101vapes, etc)...all trusted and true vendors in the USA

If you're really good builder and want "Omega" clouds, check out Hcigar Omega.

There are newer RDAs clones like the Stillaire, and Toby that are out in the states, mostly E-bay...but I haven't tried them...but the reviews on the authentic are pretty good.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
No fast tech
Okay.
They are a retailer that carries tons of products from almost every manufacturer of clones.
They are a legit source for decent clones at the lowest price on the net.

Other vendors carry the same clones at twice the price from the same manufactures.

To each their own, but FT isn't a "bad" source if oyu are after a clone.

Razzlematt

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
Prescott AZ
Yep. Even the "originals" that are produced in China are likely made by the same companies that FT gets their wares from.

Okay.
They are a retailer that carries tons of products from almost every manufacturer of clones.

Other vendors carry the same clones at twice the price from the same manufactures.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Ehpro atomic or Trident v2 for flavor and decent clouds. (Ebay, Eciggity, 101vapes, etc)...all trusted and true vendors in the USA

If you're really good builder and want "Omega" clouds, check out Hcigar Omega.

There are newer RDAs clones like the Stillaire, and Toby that are out in the states, mostly E-bay...but I haven't tried them...but the reviews on the authentic are pretty good.

+1 on the Ehpro Atomic. Using one at this moment and it is fantastic for flavor and/or clouds!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Okay.

I'm accumulating quite a list of FT purchases, and they're certainly not bad, but one of my gripes (if you want to call it that) is that you can't be 100% certain of the manufacturer of the clones they are carrying.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I've got the EHpro Atomic too. Really high quality clone, I doubt I'd be able to tell the difference from the real thing.

I wish the holes on the posts were a little larger though. This RDA is just small in all aspects except flavor and vapor production lol

Yeah, good point about those small post holes. I've only had the Atomic a week and only built single coils on it. Duals would be tight fitting in the positive post, and I'm not brave enough to try drilling. :eek:

dannyrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Hillsboro, OR
Yeah, good point about those small post holes. I've only had the Atomic a week and only built single coils on it. Duals would be tight fitting in the positive post, and I'm not brave enough to try drilling. :eek:

For sure lol. I use twisted 30ga wire and dual coiling is a really tight.

But to the OP, anything atomizer clone by EHpro seem to be pretty well regarded clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread