Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Use round wire low watt very restricted DL. Narrowed down to CopperVape NarBa clone or Wasp Nano RDTA. It is my understanding the Wasp is more for claptons and very airy or it whistles.
Check out the Wotofo Serpent RDTA and the Cthulhu Gaia, as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Use round wire low watt very restricted DL. Narrowed down to CopperVape NarBa clone or Wasp Nano RDTA. It is my understanding the Wasp is more for claptons and very airy or it whistles.
Single, the Avacado. Dual, Alpine. Haven't used them in forever.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I’ve had pretty good luck with the Wismec Theorum. I mtl too, usually Kayfuns and such and it’s pretty similar to me. I use it in single coil mode mostly but have made an occasional (and very brief )foray into dual coil sub-ohming. It seems to work well for both...at least for me.
The Theorem was a wonderful start to the RDTA craze, but compared to most newer models, it kinda sicks IMO. The drawback is the solid tank. I find I MUCH prefer a separate tabk section.

Great screen name BTW.

Another to look at might be the Digiflavor Pilgrim. It has a smaller build deck to allow for the rather interesting top fill.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
The Theorem was a wonderful start to the RDTA craze, but compared to most newer models, it kinda sicks IMO. The drawback is the solid tank. I find I MUCH prefer a separate tabk section.

Great screen name BTW.

Another to look at might be the Digiflavor Pilgrim. It has a smaller build deck to allow for the rather interesting top fill.

There may well be better ones out now. But it’s been more than good enough for me.
You do have me completely baffled about the “solid tank?” though. Didn’t think there was anything out of the ordinary about it.

Reactions: Letitia

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
There may well be better ones out now. But it’s been more than good enough for me.
You do have me completely baffled about the “solid tank?” though. Didn’t think there was anything out of the ordinary about it.
The fact that the chamber and the tank are the same piece of Glass. If there had been a glass tank below, and a steel chamber of top... I have no issues with the deck and the fill method IF used in single coil mode. If used in dual coil mode, filling is a pain.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
22mm single coil. Retiring one of my Haze RDTA's or my old Bellus. I'll wait and see what pops up over the holiday sales... Always wanted Avocado but they got discontinued awhile ago where I shop. Got a $10 FT gift card and a few bucks left on a pre paid so gotta be cheap. They have Serpent Alto 1:1 clones I'm eyeing for about $9 too.

Reactions: FΛDED

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
The fact that the chamber and the tank are the same piece of Glass. If there had been a glass tank below, and a steel chamber of top... I have no issues with the deck and the fill method IF used in single coil mode. If used in dual coil mode, filling is a pain.

See your point now. Never had thought about it that way before. Guess I thought they were all constructed in the same way.

Still like it enough I’d probably look for another if I lost or broke it. Thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I haven't tried an RDTA yet but this is the one I ordered, should be here tomorrow.( VandyVape Pyro 24 RDTA RTA 24mm Ultem Tube/ Drip Tip) What I liked most about it is the airflow which should be equally effective with either dual or single coil builds. I'll update after I get a chance to test it on some different builds. Their site has some nice pictures. Pyro 24 RDTA - VANDY VAPE

PS: Just put a build in my new Pyro, and I am very impressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ECarroll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread