Best rebuildable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
Im looking for a rebuildable tank while I wait for a Z Atty Pro by Zen... What is the best for vapor production and preferably a clear window. Any links with vids of vapor production would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

VegasVaporz
Get your mouth off my driptip...
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just started this search as well and Scott's Vids are helping alot. From what I can tell most are bulky but so far I have slimmed it down to either a DID, Hellfire(they have a mini or regular size) or a Genesis Line 2. The DID and Hellfire assemble about the same and have screws that hold down the coil wire. I like that alot. BUT the Line V2 looks sleeker with only post to wrap the coil wire around.
All the info needed to get these are in his vids.

So I have the same question as Vegas...............which add up and which don't????

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
What qualities are you looking for? Do you want an atty or Hybrid? 510 connection would be the former. All in one the latter. Is large/small 'ml' tank size important? What batteries would you want if a Hybrid? etc, etc.

These may help narrow it down. I'm most familiar w/ what's being offered in the co-ops or smaller makers, not as much w/ the larger companies like GG, etc.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
From what I gather, I don't think the OP was looking for just rebuildable attys, I think he was looking for more a Genesis style atty, with a SS mesh wick, which gives a much cleaner, purer flavor usually, and incredibly clean taste, no actual fiber wick material or polyfill from a carto. I myself am getting tired of tasting the carto material, and am looking forward to having nothing get in the way of the flavor of my eliquids.

Just was on the hunt myself for one, and I went with the only one that you could purchase from a website, the DID from e-vape.gr

Should be hear within the next week or two, from what I've heard it's a great Genesis style atty (watch Scott's vids - igetcha69 on youtube for a look at a lot of genesis style attys, +1 for Scott btw he is a great help with very informative videos * I'm not even sure if he frequents this forum or is even a member but I won't hold that against him!)

Oh and you can buy clear sections of tank for an extra 8 euros made by Kir Franis*? on the e-vape.gr website as well. I purchased just a regular DID and recieved FREE shipping to Canada, total price was $101 canadian dollars and come cents.

Ryan

Last edited:

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
I am looking for a rebuildable atty that has a tank in it. Just like the Zenesis Atty Pro. I have a Provari Mini and I am looking for 2.5ml juice tank preferably. I saw Scotts video of the DID but its just so long. I think it would over power my mini

VegasVaporz
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I am looking for a rebuildable atty that has a tank in it. Just like the Zenesis Atty Pro. I have a Provari Mini and I am looking for 2.5ml juice tank preferably. I saw Scotts video of the DID but its just so long. I think it would over power my mini

VegasVaporz
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

I have a ZAP but haven't had much time to use it; just got back after a long journey. It does fit seamlessly onto a Provari or mini, but the tank capacity is 4ml. You could cut your own and make one w/ those specs if you're handy. About 25mm would give you that.

Being that's hard to get, I know what you mean, some of these atties look like a tower. I'll email you a recommendation as I don't think it's kosher to post here..

Last edited:

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Hello ,
I think the Odysseus v-2 , the new one is real nice. It's a GG product at Clouds of Vapor.
Also the Penelope in as good or better, both are rebuildable atomizer tank systems. Pbusardo has a very nice review on the
Odysseus ! Here are all 3. The fisrt two are just being funny ! #3 is the real deal......

NOTE : The NEW Odysseus is also called the Odysseus--IAtty 2 , this is the updated newest version.

Best Wishes ! ! !

P.S.-----Also, Kir Fanis has the clear windows for them booth ! Just PM him with your intentions. Here are a couple of links :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/288856-iatty-clear-windows-normal-mini.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/312694-penelope-clear-windows-kir-fanis.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thease are Pbusardo's Video's .............

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rei3CA&usg=AFQjCNGnzIcakmt3q6883GGoOOUuN4kLig

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rei3CA&usg=AFQjCNGuMJem44tYcFgm-dJ_aeibsUFg8Q

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rei3CA&usg=AFQjCNGXCvYnlk9yFSA2R9Lxv998wpwgtw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread