The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

best refillable pod system?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by casuald00d, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brewbear

brewbear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2017
    That is true! They are among the more expensive pod systems but: they are well made, DO have TC that works really well, are refillable. I have one and like it. I also use the Justfog Minifit (refillable, about the size of a flash drive) and Justfog c601 (larger overall, larger battery, refillable pod) and decent flavor with my DIY juices.

• Like Like x 3
  2. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Sounds like a plan, might like to read some of the posts in:
    Vape Pod Systems

• Like Like x 2
  3. EverythingEvil

EverythingEvil Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2014
    Grand Junction, Co
    I know this has already more or less been covered, but the juul pods aren't all that hard to refill. You can refill them probably 3-4 times before you really have to worry about the coil burning out or it tasting like crap. At the very least you could save a pretty decent amount of money by only buying pods when your old ones are no longer usable for refilling. As far as other pod systems are concerned I only have experience with the My.Blu, which I personally liked and a few days with the Suorin Drop which I so far love. Can't really speak for the longevity of the drop but it seems to preform pretty damn good with nic salts and the battery life is better than the juul. It's by no means the same size or form factor but it is very small and sleek, but also extremely sturdy feeling.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.