best refillable pod system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
If you do just really want a pod mod the lost vape Orion is apparently the highest quality one and it has a largish port so you can fill the pods from a bottle. It’s also got tc apparently which surprised me. I may actually buy one. They’re pretty large and expensive for a pod mod though
That is true! They are among the more expensive pod systems but: they are well made, DO have TC that works really well, are refillable. I have one and like it. I also use the Justfog Minifit (refillable, about the size of a flash drive) and Justfog c601 (larger overall, larger battery, refillable pod) and decent flavor with my DIY juices.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
at this point, i'm thinking i'm going to have to try some refillable pods that are compatible with the juul and if that's not as good as i'm hoping, i may take a look at one of these simple innokin vapes.
Sounds like a plan, might like to read some of the posts in:
Vape Pod Systems

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I know this has already more or less been covered, but the juul pods aren't all that hard to refill. You can refill them probably 3-4 times before you really have to worry about the coil burning out or it tasting like crap. At the very least you could save a pretty decent amount of money by only buying pods when your old ones are no longer usable for refilling. As far as other pod systems are concerned I only have experience with the My.Blu, which I personally liked and a few days with the Suorin Drop which I so far love. Can't really speak for the longevity of the drop but it seems to preform pretty damn good with nic salts and the battery life is better than the juul. It's by no means the same size or form factor but it is very small and sleek, but also extremely sturdy feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread