Best RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTM

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Chatsworth, CA
And no one'e mentioned the RY4 from Backwoods Brew? I haven't had the chance to try any others as of yet (still pretty new to vaping) but I picked up a 10ml bottle of RY4 from BWB and it has become one of two of my all day vapes. Very tasty stuff. For a little extra zing, I add a drop or two of vanilla into the cart sometimes.

Unfortunately, the Backwoods Brew site is closed at the moment. I've heard a bunch of good things about them. Will definitely check it out when the site reopens (apparently later today or tomorrow.)

hgigh

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
CA
I nerver asked for a % I just ordered the regular stuff?? Couldnt tell you what it is.

"Our Specialty Blends (the ones you couldn't choose pg/vg) are made up at 50/50 for maximum flavor, the RY4 especially."
That is a direct quote from an email that I received from www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I have only tried Stricly E-Juice RY4 otherwise. I like them both and they are both different. freedomsmokeusa is smoother in my opinion. SEJ is Dekang I believe.
And regarding the cheap stuff from madvapes... read the comments/reviews

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
I tried RY4 from one of the suppliers listed above (not going to mention who) and the juice tastes just like dirt, and no slight sweetness as has been described. Now, I am not a fan of tobacco flavors much, as the dessert flavors excite my taste buds more.

I cannot believe that many folks favorite juice tastes just like dirt or mud. Oh well. When I eat a ripe bannana, it tastes like ripe bannana. A glass of milk tastes like milk. I dont understand how folks can get different tastes from the same juice just because their tastebuds are different. Ba Humbug
So what you're saying is you eat mud and dirt and that's what Ry4 reminds you of?

Backwoodsbrew is the BEST Ry4 I've ever had. Also, ppl should try LiquidXpress's TABOO. It's a GREAT RY4....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread