Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I would try Vapor Station if you like tobacco flavors. He has a 10 bottle of 5 ml sampler pack for $25 plus $6 shipping. And very nice tobacco flavors. Many vendors offer 3 and 5 ml bottles you will try many before you settle in on what you like. So order lots of small samples in different nic levels and most of all have fun. Liberty Flights is in Ca, they might be handy as well.

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Bluemistvaping.com has some of the best deals on sample kits, and some of the best prices for big bottles too.

The only downside is they're moving right now, and he won't be shipping until March 1st now.. :(

Every time I've ordered from Robert, he's shipped the same day or next morning, always priority mail.

He offers 3ml samplers and 10ml samplers.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
FreedomSMokeUSA probably has the most tobacco flavors though not all are available as samples and their samples are all 24mg and fixed PG/VG
Familiarize yourself with the names of their tobaccos (they have 34 tobaccos)
Flavor Range (have custom PG/VG)
FreedomSmokeUSA
And a few 50/50 Specialty ones
FreedomSmokeUSA

Then you could either search for ones you want to see if they have a sample size too or browse the sample size section:
FreedomSmokeUSA

555 is a vanilla almond tobacco blend
Their RY4 is one of the least sweet around. They say RY5 is sweeter. I like their oRYental 4 which is a sweet caramelly RY4.
I also like their Desert Ship - a nutty and slightly pungent Turkish Blend that reminds me of a freshly opened pack

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Oh - and if you want some interesting stuff get a Velvet Vapors 3ml sampler (5 flavors for $12?)

I always get their Velvet Blend PG/VG

I adore their Vanilla Almond Tobacco but it is more a dessert vape - rich sweet vanilla with a touch of almond and some TH
And their Raspberry Ginger Ale (or regular Ginger Ale) - tingly TH and realistic flavor

They also have a Turkish Blend that's a good tobacco and a Vanilla Cigar blend and I think an Orange Spice Tobacco and maybe some other tobaccos. Lots of other nice and unique stuff.

I love the amount of flavor and sweetness they use.
----

Also - not the pinnacle of ejuices but strictlyejuice has a cheap tobacco sampler as well as precut blue foam for 510 carts - the tobacco sampler here
https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_61

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread