Buying Large Quantity of Unflavored E-Juice / Flavoring Supplier Quality Concern Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodOfO

Sep 17, 2010
Sequim, Washington
I have been hearing some unflavored e-juice has a rubbery taste to it. Has this happened to you? Pro's / Con's of buying bulk VG, or PG. In mixing, I wonder if I buy PG
Unflavored juice, will that severely restrict my recipe creating potential? If so, how?

I also want to get ry4 flavoring in bulk, but don't know who sells the best quality without that chemical taste. Which ry4 supplier has the best consistency?

Help!

You cannot go wrong with xtremevaping.com. Levy sells the freshest, cleanest and most potent unflavored juice I've ever used. I use 100mg VG to make my 36mg flavors. I wouldn't buy anything like that from someone I didn't trust.

Check him out at Welcome to XtremeVaping.com

I have never had a problem with VG clogging my attys. However, the 25% VG/75% PG ratio is what is most often recommended for the best flavor and vapor production. VG isn't that great for carrying the flavor and PG isn't that great for vapor production. So most people find a mix of the two is the way to go.

Remember though, DIY is very much trial and error. It's also all about personal preference, as are most flavor issues.

I've had a bottle of 100mg nic juice on my shelf for 3 months. It starts to turn a little tan at that point, but doesn't lose it's potency. I also don't notice any change in flavor. You can buy as little as 30ml at a time from xtremevaping.com

Regardless of how many analogs you smoke a day, I strongly suggest that you start low. If you find yourself craving more nicotine then bump it up. You may get sick if you start too high, but it's likely to be limited to some dizziness and/or nausea. Still, most of us would like to avoid that if at all possible. So, if I were you I would start at 12mg and see how you feel.

You also may want to look around then forum a bit to see what others who smoke (or smoked) at your level have tried. I was a 2.5-3 pack a day smoker when I started vaping.

GodOfO

Sep 17, 2010
Sequim, Washington
That is Excellent! Thank You! Now All I Need is a Good Tobacco flavor equivalent to American Spirits Medium Analogs (I know no E-juice is going to Vape/Taste like tobacco) or at least a good savory flavor I can buy in bulk as a flavoring that has high potency. The China Dekang /Health Cabin /Heavens Gifts Type of Tobacco Flavorings I hear require you use 20-25% Flavoring in order for you to taste it. I will put more $ down for more quality for flavoring, but I am kinda looking for a bulk price break. Any recommendations? I already ordered RY4 & 555. What do you use?

That I can't help you with. My foray into concentrated flavors has been one fiasco after another. I have a shelf full of flavor concentrates that I use once in a great while if I get an e-juice that I think needs a little kick. I made the mistake once of buying Tobacco Absolute which is "Absolutely" impossible to work with. I know that xtremevaping.com now has flavor concentrates and he has info on his site on how to use them. Beyond that, there is a DIY section of this forum that has a ton of info.

You can also go here to ask some questions.
Ask The Veterans

Actually, you have been posting in exactly the right place. Since you are new, I don't think you could've posted anywhere else until you hit 15 posts in the New Members Forum. You are 14 now. One more post and you'll be all set.

And yes, everyone is very helpful here. Web forums have a reputation for being really ugly places. Anonymity has a way of bringing out the worst in people. But this place is not like that all. Neither the mods or the community will stand for it. And that's really important because vaping has a definite learning curve to it. Beginners and veterans need a place to go for reliable information. Nowhere on the web will you find more of that than right here on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread