Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf dielonnn. Here is a link that you may or may not know about. Some great deals.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-196.html

Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey guys im looking for some good websites to buy some .... from
I got nothing particular in mind im looking for so somthing that just has a ton of cool stuff I can browse through and hopfully find somthing I like. Any help would be aprecaited

fasttech (aka slowtech) is one of the best sites with lots of information and a wide selection of items;

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
I usually go to a local B&M to buy stuff, but I have ordered from Best E Cig Mechanical Mods & Rebuildable Atomizer For Sale a few times and have had a great experience with them so far. They also have a great selection. They don't have as much as fastech, but it's a better website to find what you are looking for and the prices can't be beat.

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
Screw fasttech. I ordered for the first time from them over a month ago, items were just now shipped to USA... I swear it's a scam, since the order (split into 3 shipments) was stuck at "posted over counter" for like 2-3 weeks. The day I sent Fasttech a message via ticket system all 3 shipments were shipped to USA, one to generic USA (Item sent to USA, MPC PMIH (KLIA)), one to NJ, and one to LA. Very tempted to open a paypal claim but I guess we'll see...

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
Wowww these deals on fast tech seem to good to be true, is this place legit? They had a ego t 1300mah for 5 dollars and a bunch of other unreal prices a d ..... If these guys are legit I will deff be buying mad .... from them, free shipping too? Get outa here.

So has anyone ordered from these guys and if so how long does there free shipping take to get to you

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
It's legit, but you have to look carefully at the photos they provide and read the descriptions - all of the products are not created equal, so if you want an authentic Ego, for example, make sure it says "authentic Ego" and not "Ego style" ("____ style" is fasttech speak for "clone" or "knockoff". The same applies to, say, kanger protanks... they have "authentic protanks" but there are also a few pages of "protank style" tanks. Some are good, some are not - read the descriptions and check the discussion threads before you take a punt on a "____ style" anything. Some of them are worth every penny and some are garbage, but the discussion threads will steer you in the right direction if you're not sure how to tell which is which. Not sure I'd want to risk knockoff batteries unless they were just for cheapo backups, though - but that's me.

Pay attention to the stocking information right under the listing... it will say "in stock" "ships next day" "ships in 5 days", etc. If it says "ships in X days" that means it will be that many business days before it starts the shipping process.

From there, it usually takes a week to get from China to the US and another week or so (including time sitting in customs) to get from its landing port to me.

If you're ordering external batteries (like 18650s) be prepared to wait *months* as those have to clear customs in Malaysia and at the moment they have a massive backlog (the better plan is just not to get external batteries from Fasttech, for now).

I've heard conflicting reports about internal batteries like Egos, itaste vv3, etc. Those don't have to go through Malaysia, they can go Singapore Post, but some people have reported customs delays there too... and some have experienced no real delay.

*My* comfort level at the moment is just not to order anything containing a battery from fasttech until they get things sorted. Either way, you will get your items, but if there are batteries in your order, it may (or may not) take a while.

For other random stuff though - mods, attys, tanks, coils, etc... it's about two weeks for me.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It's legit, but you have to look carefully at the photos they provide and read the descriptions - all of the products are not created equal, so if you want an authentic Ego, for example, make sure it says "authentic Ego" and not "Ego style"
Except there's no such thing as authentic Ego. Ego is a style, not a brand. There is, however, such a thing as authentic Joyetech eGo. Which FT does not carry.

What I love most about FT is the non-electrical stuff, especially drip-tips, mech mods, and RBAs. They do have some good electrical devices. Just make sure that it's authentic Kanger, Innokin, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread