Best Genesis style selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Joplin, MO USA
I am looking to buy a Genesis style rebuildable, and I dont really know where to go. I have found some sites that they are out of stock and some that have one thing but not the other, etc. I am looking at the AGI Transformer, AGA-T2, and the RSST. I may just buy them all, I dont know...So yeah does anyone know of a website that has a good selection and also carries the wire and mesh? Also, if the site had a big selection of drip tips, that would be awesome.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
usually the problem is just that. this guy has them all, but some are out of stock, or this one has two of them but they are overpriced.
i have yet to find someone who has one stop shopping with good prices to boot.

i usually hit up steam monkey or ock vapes for mesh. since i do RBA's exclusively i now go to temco for 100' rolls of wire but rtd vapor has some decent prices as well.

if you want to try one first time i suggest just buying one, probably the aga or rsst. these seem to be the two budget rba's everone likes.

geni's arent hard to set up with some practice but they can be finicky and sometimes will test your patience to the limit and until your sure they are the vape you like there is no sense filling up a box with 100 dollars of gear you might not want to use.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I personally only stick to high quality RBA's. My current favorite(s) are the DID's in their many forms.

These will stand the test of time and I have no doubt they will still be performing incredibly, far beyond my days of vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

while i am the same way i dont recommend anyone wanting to try one blow 100+ dollars on something they may not like, get a cheapo, then if you like it. spend the cash on a nice one. my original DID from last year has been beat to death and still works flawlessly

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Not everyone has the cash to throw around on high end devices nor should they if they're looking to just put their toe in the water. I have a few but they were purchased AFTER I'd sampled some of the less expensive options (and had to scrimp and save to get them). That and the majority are hard to come by.

That said, with the proper build (it does take practice) a low cost Genesis will vape exactly the same as a high end Genesis. No need to break the bank for an awesome vape.

Leonem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Joplin, MO USA
I ended up ordering an AGA-T2 and an AGI. I found them at hoosiervapes and the price was very good. They also had the spare parts kits and other stuff to go with it in stock. I dont mind spending money on good vaping gear at all. You hit the nail on the head. I want to try genesis style first before I go all in. Also, after spending 300 on a new Atmistique'd out provari mini last night I didnt want to spend another 150 on something I may not like. Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread