Best small pv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
I bought a mod thats about the exact size of a bic lighter, its a variable voltage device too, reasonably priced its called the Little Sister..box mods dot net is where they are at I think, just google the little sister mod and it will show up. They are nice folks and you cant beat this mod for good vaping on the down low...

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Mickey Rat, did my quest for suggestions on a small e cig for running errands in town offend you? I am not in anyway ashamed of vaping. Not in public or anywhere.

Not offended. However, I think that the need some people feel to disguise their vaping to resemble smoking hurts our cause. In my experience, if you look like you are smoking, people lump you in with smokers. That's a great way to get restrictions put on us. It's become a bit of a pet peeve with me. I've seen so many posts from people that want a mod that they will only use at home. They insist that they aren't comfortable using anything that doesn't look like a cigarette in public. Looking like we are smoking cigarettes in public is the last thing we need. The fact is that mods deliver the long battery life and juice capacity which make them much more appropriate for use away from home.

I sort of had my eyes opened a week or so ago. It is my custom to ask whether it's okay to vape in a restaurant. I've never been turned down. However, I was at a restaurant and I asked. The manager told me it was fine as long as no one complained. Then he told me he'd had a problem because a guy was vaping something that looked like a cigarette at the bar and he got a lot of complaints because people thought the guy was smoking. We don't want to look like that. I vaped my homemade bottom feeder with no problem at all.

The rest of the story is that manager had one of those m401 knock off kits like the e-health. I gave him some info and I got his email and he put a free desert in when I got my leftovers packed up. I sent him a lot of info. Madvapes is about 80 miles from here. He road his motorcycle down there the next day and bought a roughstack and a bunch of other stuff. Now he has a monkey boxx on order. :)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have a few...
My fav is the Bartleby box mod... I have 3 of them... inexpensive... long lasting and an on/off switch...
great thing about a bart... or even a hotbox is the usb port so you can charge in the car/while you vape if those errands turn out to be longer than expected.

Icon
reo mini
eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread