Best SUGAR COOKIE E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I use to buy Sugar Cookie from Mrs. T's Bakery back in the day...yea I know...no need to get into that drama again lol.

I really miss this flavor, she nailed it! Anyone here vape a sugar cookie that you swear by and can recommend? I have googled this search but a lot of options come up and not sure where I should start, so was hoping to get some feedback from other Sugar Cookie junkies:)

Thanks!

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Not a recommendation but I tried Mount Baker Vapors Sugar Cookie and its pretty bad. Doesn't taste like it at all. (it was a limited release a few months ago)

Really? I was hoping to try mbv sugar cookie, I love their butterscotch, best I've ever had from any vendor and it's the only flavor by them that I like.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
I use to buy Sugar Cookie from Mrs. T's Bakery back in the day...yea I know...no need to get into that drama again lol.

I really miss this flavor, she nailed it! Anyone here vape a sugar cookie that you swear by and can recommend? I have googled this search but a lot of options come up and not sure where I should start, so was hoping to get some feedback from other Sugar Cookie junkies:)

Thanks!

You otta try Got Cookies (Strawberry)by Fat Kid E Juice its amazing!60 ml bottle

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Well I went ahead and ordered (from You Got E-Juice) the "custard" 30ML sample packs (4 different flavors) including sugar cookie. They arrived today and smell absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try them after a few days of steeping. The sugar cookie smells like I'm sticking my head inside a warm oven filled with cookies, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread