Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

I use to buy sugar cookie from Ms. T's Bakery years ago...best I've EVER had...I don't know how she did it but she nailed that sucker!

I've been trying to find a replacement every since but am having no luck in doing so. Anything that I've tried, has had notes of cinnamon or other spicy flavors in it (these flavors SHOULD NOT be in a sugar cookie, PERIOD)!

Can anyone recommend a sugar cookie that tastes like a REAL sugar cookie, without any spicy/cimmamon notes in it?

Thanks

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Found it on ATF... bt ID10-T
8% sugar cookie
4% vanilla custard
sounds very strong/sweet to me... I would reduce those % a bit.

I guess it also depends on the quality of the concentrates you get. I recently bought 2 big bottles (500ml each) of watermelon concentrate and strawberry + pineapple on sale, bargain. I easily do 20% in my mixes and they arent overwhelming. I've done one 25% and didn't see a great difference. At the same time I ordered 100ml of strawberry cream concentrate that costed nearly as much as both of the big bottles combined and man, my first mix had 15% of it and it was so strong that I couldn't handle it- had to dilute it and upgrade a little bit with with some wild strawberry concentrate to highlight the sweet strawberry taste and dull the cream a little bit. You get what you pay for I guess

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer

RealJuicyLucy

May 6, 2020
Here is my recipe.

489452.jpg

This tastes just like a chewy sugar cookie with a lightly browned bottom. I feel this recipe would make a great base to add strawberry, peanut butter or anything else you desire. I highly recommend trying it as posted before trying any additions. The INW Shisha Vanilla @1.5% really sets off the sweet sugary part of the cookie, while the INW Biscuit gives the buttery aspect, leaving the FA Cookie to complete the browned/baked addition. Good after 1-2 days, better after 4-5.

Shisha Vanilla(INW) 1.5%
Biscuit(INW) 1.5%
Cookie(FA) .5%
(I mix 30/70vg-1.5mg)

glas-vapor-basix-sugar-cookie-60ml-vape-juice-p5004-8741_image.jpg

EDIT: I added .75% FA Cinnamon Celyon to the mix and it makes for a great Snickerdoodle.
Try 1% FA Lime Cold Pressed for Key Lime Cookie. If you want to buy a ready-made liquid, then you can look at the E Juice Canada.

This is also stolen from another vape forum - just like this guy stole my content word for word on growing tobacco for NETS

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
This is also stolen from another vape forum - just like this guy stole my content word for word on growing tobacco for NETS
That may be true (and Alex should have mentioned that I suppose... might not have been intentional) but I'm getting the feeling you bring some attitude (from the other forum) I've been there too, and it was very exciting, but I didn't respect it like I do ECF... nuff said. I'm sure many of us would like to hear about your experience and tips on NETs... very popular topic here. Peace out, vape on!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
That may be true (and Alex should have mentioned that I suppose... might not have been intentional) but I'm getting the feeling you bring some attitude (from the other forum) I've been there too, and it was very exciting, but I didn't respect it like I do ECF... nuff said. I'm sure many of us would like to hear about your experience and tips on NETs... very popular topic here. Peace out, vape on!

He or she is probably bringing some attitude because the other person also plagiarized JuicyLucy's post as well. I mean if you agree with those kind of habits, nuff said. Vape on, but don't steal other people's stuff.

Reactions: RealJuicyLucy

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I vaped twisted sugar cookie for a while. It was good. Just plain frosted sugar cookie, no extra flavors. I also played around with DIY recipes for sugar cookies but I did have other flavors in it. One batch was lemon, another one had strawberry. Both were really nice. But for a store bought juice, twisted sugar cookie is about as plain Jane as they come. Of course, I have no way of knowing what the cookies you remember so fondly tasted like but that kinda goes without saying even though I just said it

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
It's funny... I really felt like my French Toast and my Apple Pie needed more cinnamon (so I added some FA Cinnamon Ceylon and it tastes great) but now I find when I vape it, it seems to irritate my throat. I understand... you just want Sugar Cookie, not Snickerdoodle.
:evil::evil: NO NO NO Cinnamon :lol::lol::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread