best tank forLavatube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocc

Mar 31, 2012
England
Hola!

So I have ordered my LT and it should be here tomorrow, I want a tank to use with it. Theres so many to pick from amd I have no idea which to get! Ive read that dual coil is no good with the LT? please point me in the right direction!

I dont want a huge tank, around 3ml will be fine amd I dont want to spend huge money, max £15. Also please advise which cartos are best to use in it as I dont use cartos and dont know whats good and whats not.

thanks in advance :)

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Hola!

So I have ordered my LT and it should be here tomorrow, I want a tank to use with it. Theres so many to pick from amd I have no idea which to get! Ive read that dual coil is no good with the LT? please point me in the right direction!

I dont want a huge tank, around 3ml will be fine amd I dont want to spend huge money, max £15. Also please advise which cartos are best to use in it as I dont use cartos and dont know whats good and whats not.

Check out the Vivi Nova

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
What version lavatube are you getting?

Also what PG/VG ratio is the juice you use, bc if it's thicker juices I wouldn't get the vivi nova. Honestly I don't think I would get the vivi nova at all as a first tank. Ce2 type tanks can be very finicky and require tinkering to get them to work right.
Personally I thInk a simple regular carto tank would be better as a first tank to learn on. Then once you get the hang of using a tank you can try any other tanks that interest you

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
Hola!

from my experience, dont use a dual coil tank. the lavatube limits output and you will only get mediocre vape as it requires higher voltage for optimum vapeing.

maximaseefu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2009
Fort Myers, FL
I would suggest a j tank, liquinator or lil mama tank all in 3ml so you can use them with standard cartomizers. I would stay away from CE2 type tanks like the vivi nova because they still have major wicking issues and it will probably turn you off of tanks. the tanks i suggested all can be bought with stainless steel caps too so it matches the lavatube nicely. I actually own several of all the tanks I suggested so I am speaking from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread