Status
Not open for further replies.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Heather's Heavenly Vapes Just Peachy is the most intense peach flavor I've tried,,, and I've tried a bunch!!!(It's my favorite flavor). ECBlends White Peach ala Zoe is also very, very good.. but I'd have to say my favorite right now is HHV. Very clean, clear, pure tasting juices there..

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I really love Ms T's peach, just the plain one. It's warm and sweet and tangy with a hint of cinnamon on the exhale; it tastes like sunshine to me.

The white peach... not as much, but it has a lovely natural tasting hint of peach fuzzy skin that I love. It seems more floral to me, and there seems to be an under note of vanilla in it, which throws me off, but others might really enjoy.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
In the spirit of Peachiness, I hereby donate my favorite DIY for peach. See disclaimer**.

The basic flavoring is:
10% Lemonade (good on this hot stretch of weather)
30% Apricot (it adds "juiciness". Just kidding, I like apricot mixed with other things)
20% Menthol (adds a little cool zing)
40% Peach (because Peach is great)

I mix this with 80/20, and use a total amount of flavorings at 15%. Adjust as you see fit. If you don't like menthol, don't put in menthol.

**Disclaimer
Not responsible for accidents.
Avoid contact with eyes and food.
Danger: harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Your mileage may vary.
Action figures sold separately.
All federal, state and local income and other taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
Apply only to affected area.
Not the Beatles.
All models are over 18.

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
In the spirit of Peachiness, I hereby donate my favorite DIY for peach. See disclaimer**.

The basic flavoring is:
10% Lemonade (good on this hot stretch of weather)
30% Apricot (it adds "juiciness". Just kidding, I like apricot mixed with other things)
20% Menthol (adds a little cool zing)
40% Peach (because Peach is great)

I mix this with 80/20, and use a total amount of flavorings at 15%. Adjust as you see fit. If you don't like menthol, don't put in menthol.

**Disclaimer
Not responsible for accidents.
Avoid contact with eyes and food.
Danger: harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Your mileage may vary.
Action figures sold separately.
All federal, state and local income and other taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
Apply only to affected area.
Not the Beatles.
All models are over 18.

Ooooo a recipe! Thanks Nano! I have no idea how to DIY but I'm thinking it may be in my near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread