Best Tea flavor juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LottaT

Aug 13, 2015
Never tried it, but actually have some green tea flavoring here. I'll try to make myself some and let you know in a few days... :) Edit: Hope you don't mind me not making raspberry, I made a mix of (for 10ml total) approx 35 drops (darn hard bottle!) of Green Tea from Flavors Express (from CigaBuy, I think) and 0.5ml of lemon/lime from Flavor Apprentice... Will let you know what I think of it...

Last edited:
Reactions: lemans81

LottaT

Aug 13, 2015
Just a temporary feedback... Just after making, it is pretty boring, I would have to say... I will let it steep for a few days...

The reason I made it just like I did, was that even if I had not tried a green tea e-liquid, I thought of a green tea ice tea I love, when I saw that they sold green tea flavoring. That ice tea is with lime and it is soooo yummy. I also sometimes make ice tea myself from twinings green tea with lemon. So the flavor I was going for, was sort of a mix of the two - nice green tea flavoring but with the fresh addition of citrus. Not too surprised that it will need steeping though. Maybe I will have to tweak the strength too, don't know yet. But, in some days, if it still does not taste enough, I will have to add more green tea. I'm thinking that for the lemon/lime, 0.5ml should be enough, if I up it to a full ml, that is 10%, which is too much since it is not supposed to be the main flavor, that should be green tea, is what I'm thinking. Don't want the citrus to overpower the green tea... :) Am I thinking right, in your experience, lemans81 and other posters who are used to using green tea flavors?

I must admit, I hate the bottles they use for their small bottles (flavors express). They are so hard, I can barely squeeze them to make drops. Horrible when you need quite a few! But then again, I do have arthritis, maybe it's just me, I should have taken the tip off and used a pipette (for small quantities, I prefer using plastic pipettes with grading in half ml's rather than syringes, for larger, I have large pipettes and a glass beaker which I prefer in place of syringes :) ).

I used to pick up dream tea which I think was green tea and raspberry (and have a 236ml bottle) from Mount Baker, but they no longer make it, any one else like tea flavored and have suggestions to try?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I used to pick up dream tea which I think was green tea and raspberry (and have a 236ml bottle) from Mount Baker, but they no longer make it, any one else like tea flavored and have suggestions to try?

Ahlusion is very well known for their tea flavors. I have had their Lemon Ginger Iced Tea and it is wonderful. I am very interested in trying several of their teas including Pear Caramel Black Tea, Berry Shangri La Tea, Black Pomegranate Tea, Masala Chai and Black Peach Tea. Those are the ones I am most excited to try in the future. You should check them out. I have greatly enjoyed every juice I have ordered from Ahlusion and I can't think of any other vendor I would say that about, except for Good Life, and I've only ordered four juices from them. If you decide to order some Ahlusion, you should know they often need a long steep, but their juice is so worth the wait.

www.ahlusion.us

mike___Honcho

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Kansas City
Check out Nirvana Vapor. http://www.nirvanavapor.com

Their spiced tea sutra is in my top 5 of all time, although it is quite bold. They have some others that might interest you as well.

Gautama Green Tea
Green Ganesha
Erotic
Buddha's Breath

clear1x1.gif

^ Ahlusion flavors are really good as well. I personally find something in their base a little harsh, but that's just me. They are highly received around here.

clear1x1.gif

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Check out Nirvana Vapor. http://www.nirvanavapor.com

Their spiced tea sutra is in my top 5 of all time, although it is quite bold. They have some others that might interest you as well.

Gautama Green Tea
Green Ganesha
Erotic
Buddha's Breath

clear1x1.gif

^ Ahlusion flavors are really good as well. I personally find something in their base a little harsh, but that's just me. They are highly received around here.

clear1x1.gif

I am so glad to hear you say you like their Spiced Tea Sutra. I have never ordered from Nirvana, but I've heard great things about them. The Nirvana juices I am most anxious to try are the Buddha's Breath, Spiced Tea Sutra, a spiced pumpkin and Valentine, which is a cream and rose vape.

mike___Honcho

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Kansas City
I am so glad to hear you say you like their Spiced Tea Sutra. I have never ordered from Nirvana, but I've heard great things about them. The Nirvana juices I am most anxious to try are the Buddha's Breath, Spiced Tea Sutra, a spiced pumpkin and Valentine, which is a cream and rose vape.

Just a forewarning. Pumpkin Pali was not what i was expecting! It tastes like a winter squash and not like pie or pumpkin spice (which i was hoping for). I ended up using it as a mixer. IMO i would skip that one. The rest i've had from them were amazing though. One of only 4 vendors i reorder from (after 5 or so years). I haven't had Valentine, but i think Firephly has. You can ask her about it :D forum/members/firephly.160652/

lemans81

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2015
Independence, Mo
I have tried 3 tea's, dream tea being awesome but very mild, a black tea with blueberry that wasn't bad but wasn't what I wanted, and then some southern sweet tea which they added a ton of sweetener to and it was crazy sweet (and I can eat rock candy without feeling over sweetened lol).

I think any kind of fruit is going to pair well with a green tea.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Just a forewarning. Pumpkin Pali was not what i was expecting! It tastes like a winter squash and not like pie or pumpkin spice (which i was hoping for). I ended up using it as a mixer. IMO i would skip that one. The rest i've had from them were amazing though. One of only 4 vendors i reorder from (after 5 or so years). I haven't had Valentine, but i think Firephly has. You can ask her about it :D forum/members/firephly.160652/

Thanks for the info on the pumpkin vape. I'll just skip that one.

chinacatsunflower-

Feb 23, 2016
I'm a really big tea fanatic, loose leaf tea forever! I love all types of teas... besides chai and flavored black teas. Bleh!

I've tried only a handful of tea juices so far but my favorites are Lola by Traditional Juice and VaporDNA's Millennium Potion Green Tea.

Perhaps your taste buds differ from mine, but in my opinion stay away from any and all lemony iced tea flavors. Oh dear are they harsh on the throat.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
One of my daily favorites for the past 2 yrs has been peach green tea from The Vaporatory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread