Best tobacco e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently am not a huge fan of tobacco flavored juice, but a friend of mine that works for a local B&M has been making some new flavors and one maybe two are somewhat tobacco flavored. Which brings up the question do you just want straight tobacco flavor or are you wanting something with a tobacco taste but that also has a twist? I'll find out from him what the one flavor that comes to mind has but when I tried it, it was something I would definatly call a tobacco flavor but had some other flavors added so that while you taste the tobacco flavoring there are underlying flavors that give it a twist and IMO it was one of the best tobacco flavored juices I had tried. When I find out more details about it I will let you know if its something you might be interested in if you wanted a flavor that was tobacco with a twist.

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
Wakonda from Nicoticket has to be near or at the top of tobacco taste blends for most people. It is at the top for me, and that's after trying at least a dozen, some from brick and mortar shops, others from on-line suppliers.

It's pale in color, clean and bright from first push of the button through the last. Stays that way in aftertaste, too. Coils seem to last longer, attesting, I guess, to the purity of ingredients. As for the flavors: Tobacco, yes, of course, and with hints of vanilla, coffee, and some other pleasant notes I haven't been able to nail down yet. Thing is, it surprises you by showing up with new forward notes as it ages, always good ones, and as you experiment with different voltages and delivery systems.

Worth a try, for sure.

Sam

GregoTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
Lewisville, TX
I've been on a seemingly never-ending quest for the perfect tobacco taste. All that I've tried have varying amounts of caramel-y flavor to them, which I despise. Given the ingredients, it's probably almost unavoidable...but I'm determined to find something that squelches any hint of sweetness. I was vaping HHV Huntsman for a long time, it is really good even with the sweetness. But at Vape Blast last year I ran across Artisan Vapes' version of US Tobacco. That's what has been filling my tanks for about a year now. However, it's still got some sweetness to it. I've tried tons of flavors - Copper Creek Truly Tobacco and Backwoods Brew Backo and Virginia are a few that I have in my drawer right now, and I've tried probably 5 or 6 others as well and they just don't come close (although Backwoods Brew has a really tasty flavor called Smoke - it tastes like smoky BBQ). I may try unflavored VG and see how that works, at least I know I won't taste anything sweet with it. I just want something that tastes like an analog...and not an analog dipped in caramel and chocolate and all that mess.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Premade I like Nicoticket Wakonda as mentioned above and steeped Virus. The Virus has actually gotten pretty damn good with some steep time. I only liked it out of the mailbox. Had it for about 3 weeks now. i personally like the sweet tobacco vapes. The best straight up tobacco I have tried so far was one I made myself. Even kind of dried my mouth out like a smoke does. FA- Desert Ship. That being said to me it is better with carmel and vanilla.

The first flavor I ever got was a flavor called Mar Red in 18mg 10ml bottle from a company called Next Vapor... and it was so good I didn't need to try anything else. Tastes better than an actual cig, gives me a satisfying hit on this battery I have at 3.7v. I haven't even had a thought about a cigarette since I got it. It is wonderful. Maybe I am just easy to please, and there may be better tobacco flavors, but this one is definitely worth a try. 50/50 pg/vg.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
What kind of Tobacco Flavor do you like ? Cigar ? Pipe ? Cigarette ? Flavored ? True Tobacco ?

MyVapeJuice, LLC has very clean Tobaccos, and a wide variety. Diane has reworked her filtration system so that these newer NET's are actually very easy on the equipment and quite enjoyable. I personally enjoy Dunhill Early Morning Pipe Tobacco, a mild- medium pipe tobacco.
Heather is considered more a 'dessert tobacco', as in most of the NET's are actually highlighted by other flavors. Legend, a renowned replica of cherry pipe tobacco, is a must try.
Good Luck in your search....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread