• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best UK E-liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danf1234

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
York, UK
Im with ya, only been off the nasties since the start of this week, was basically down to half for a 3 weeks, breathing taste most things already improving, give in another two weeks i reckon my taste should skyrocket haha, I will do the comparison then.. have you had the mint tea and mint choc chip from pixies? as i have the tea and love it, just wondered what the difference was..

Yeah tried the Mint choc ice cream, not the mint tea. I am about to place an order for 10ml of evertrhing of Eve's website and I will go through that lot as I have yet to hear anything bad about her ejuice!

Buxton74

Jul 16, 2012
Swindon, U.K.
My regular vape is intellicig's ECOpure 'Rich' 4.5% (they claim is equivalent to 15mg analogue cigs). Mild tobacco taste but very pronounced nico-effects... anything else I just tend to chain-vape but with the ECOpure, 7 draws will do me for up to an hour. Their e-cigs are, in my opinion, of a very poor design, but their e-fluid is probably the purist and safest stuff on planet earth. They take safety and purity extremely seriously. A look at their R&D (Research and Development) section of their website will demonstrate the super-geek levels of seriousness. I am told that their menthol flavour is also very good, but I am personally yet to try it. If you want a variety of flavours, you need to look elsewhere as they only do three - "Regular" (probably suitable for silk-cut smokers only), "Rich" and "Menthol" - I think they're probably worried that fruit and 'novelty' flavours may appeal to children! :unsure:

For other flavours, I use Liberty Flights - not been disappointed as of yet. Tried easy-liquid once, but never again. Could have just been the flavour I chose, but it was harsh. :(

Hampa_D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Sweden
I'm sorry to hi-jack the thread a bit but since I'm new to vaping I feel the need to get much info as possible. But it's a jungle of ejuice vendors out there and I'm trying to find stores that's willing to ship their juice overseas to Sweden and to a fair shipping cost. And as I spend more time here on the forum it seems that the UK got some good stores. So any help is appreciated.

Hampa_D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Sweden

Marob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Berlin, Germany
Yesterday I got a delivery of some Grizwald juices and they are wonderful. I went with Krazy Karamel, Creamy Pistachio, Peanut Butter and Hypnotique. I sampled all four but have kept with Krazy Karamel in the tank to take to work. The first three really are true to the names (the Karamel is actually not too sweet, tasting more like peanut brittle thingies) and the Hypnotique (my least favourite so far) is a very fresh tasting, lemony juice.

I'll try and write up some proper tasting notes when I've given them all a little time to settle and can spend the day at home with them.

I got them from Vape Escape along with a new drip tip. Excellent service and fast delivery to Germany.

Bazzer 55

Oct 19, 2012
Dover Kent
Just had a delivery of some juices....WOOHOO

Golden V. 36mg :ohmy: from Paradise, I really like this :vapor: and 3 HS juices, HS Storm ,HS Delight and Menthol Sensation from Vape Escape

Tried them all.:vapor:....Absolutely terrific.....Knocks spots of the other ones (Gold and Silver and Three 5's) resigned them to the bin.

The menthol has a hit of Polo's as an aftertaste.....really nice, the other 2 are quite nice tobacco's.

Just a thought....I'm probably vaping more than I ever smoked LOL...Is using a Riva 1100 battery in just over a day and 3 cartos classed as heavy ?..................................now wheres my charger

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just had a delivery of some juices....WOOHOO

Just a thought....I'm probably vaping more than I ever smoked LOL...Is using a Riva 1100 battery in just over a day and 3 cartos classed as heavy ?..................................now wheres my charger

Nope, not at all :) Well as long as you don't mean your 3 cartos are dead within a day?

joec

Jun 28, 2012
Cheshire, UK
I've tried hangsten, dekang, and gritzwald a ry4 but always come crawling back to flavour art ry4 nutzilla http://www.flavourart.co.uk/thats-nice-vape-ready-118-p.asp

I always get the vg version. Tones of vapour, a beautiful underlay of tobacco, sweet hues, a nutty touch and then a kick in the back of the throat.

It's a real difficult one to describe but it feels so bassy, deep and rich. I vape with an ego twist at 4.6 volts with a mini nova with 2.4 ohm head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread