• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best UK E-liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edotman

Mar 17, 2012
London
Hey guys, I see a lot of posts about great liquids in the e-liquid board of this forum but naturally 99% of these seem to be from American vendors, I was wondering, from personal experience which vendors you found to have the best e-liquids and which flavours in particular you have enjoyed.

I am a noob and I am still waiting for my e-cig in the post but I bought some Koko fruit flavoured juices from easy-eliquid.co.uk, some dekang tobacco and ry4 from vapourroom and some flue cured tobacco which i believe is dekang from safer cigs, as I'm still very new to this business I was hoping to get some pointers on some good juices from the UK vapers!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Andy is right, Vape Escape's grizwald juices are superb. My favourite being the Black cat. Just bought a couple of Riva kits from there for my neighbours & they also chose some Grizwald caramel Espresso & love it. Loads of folks on AA_C also love the Cocomel & Whisky Cream.
Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Paradise Vape's juices are also really good - I especially like their drum, LnB & Benson & Fences tobacco flavours -

E-Juice - Tobacco Flavour - Paradise Vape UK _ Vape dont smoke

jamonbread

Apr 1, 2012
UK
I just got some Paradise Vape e-juice in the post today. UK based company with free post and they always throw in a random 5ml sample of something else to try. They make all their own juices and you can choose your mix of PG/VG.

The cherry and coconut are really good. Great flavour, great vapour and the best cherry I've tried so far (not that I've tried many cherries yet)

I am new to the whole e-juice Vape thing but so far I can highly recommend Paradise Vape...they sent me 2 quality items I ordered quite fast..and threw in free an awesome sample of a flavour I liked even better than my own choices. I called James (from paradise Vape) and we spoke about many questions I had...he was both friendly and informative, through what I said he was able to help me to figure out what items may best suit my pallet. Two thumbs up for Paradise Vape!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Toni, James is lovely :D He recently started a competition in the All About E-Cigarettes forum, getting members to post their ideas for a juice mix they would like to try -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - paradise competition

Bless him, he not only gave out a fantastic prize, but also sent out loads of free samples plus made so many of the suggestions available to buy on his website :)

Andy is right, Vape Escape's grizwald juices are superb. My favourite being the Black cat. Just bought a couple of Riva kits from there for my neighbours & they also chose some Grizwald caramel Espresso & love it. Loads of folks on AA_C also love the Cocomel & Whisky Cream.
Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Paradise Vape's juices are also really good - I especially like their drum, LnB & Benson & Fences tobacco flavours -

E-Juice - Tobacco Flavour - Paradise Vape UK _ Vape dont smoke

Hey Chrissie,you hit the nail right on the head.I have tried a few suppliers and find most good.But have settled with vape escape for most of my goods and find them great.The service is 2nd to none.I have also tried the Griz juices and my favourite by a long shot is the Black Cat,that is like nectar for me.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Chrissie,you hit the nail right on the head.I have tried a few suppliers and find most good.But have settled with vape escape for most of my goods and find them great.The service is 2nd to none.I have also tried the Griz juices and my favourite by a long shot is the Black Cat,that is like nectar for me.

Kernow, in case you haven't noticed, vape escape has Black Cat juice on offer this weekend :) And don't forget to use discount code ECF10 for 10% off as well :)

Kernow, in case you haven't noticed, vape escape has Black Cat juice on offer this weekend :) And don't forget to use discount code ECF10 for 10% off as well :)

Yes Chrissie,I ordered 30 ml yesterday because I emptied the pic and mix bottle that I had in no time,I liked it that much.Jason is great to deal with,and always adds a little extra as well.
Didn't know about the ECF10 code until I came across it on the main forum just now.Anyhow nice to know for the future.

Cheers.

I have now tried quite a few flavours From Paradise Vape including: Mango Tango, Natural Grape, Strawberry Banana, Ginger Bread, Caramel 2 , and Golden Virginia.....I must say so far none of the e juice I have gotten has ever let me down and the ones I got as his free samples were ussually better than what I chose on my own....so deffinately stuck on Paradise Vape e juice

chill

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
south wales
I have now tried quite a few flavours From Paradise Vape including: Mango Tango, Natural Grape, Strawberry Banana, Ginger Bread, Caramel 2 , and Golden Virginia.....I must say so far none of the e juice I have gotten has ever let me down and the ones I got as his free samples were ussually better than what I chose on my own....so deffinately stuck on Paradise Vape e juice

hi could you tell me what you thought of the golden virginia please ? im waiting for my firs e cig kit to come , i smoke golden virgina so am interested as to how you found it ? thanks

The Golden Virginia was nice, I ordered mine in pg base with LOW nicotine.Im personally becoming so attached to fruit flavours At the moment that the poor golden virginia is sitting lonely waiting for my hubby to vape it. LOL. He has become seriously ill with a cold like thing which is now migrated from his head to his chest....poor hubby's body is very weak when it comes to chest infections they take him down.:( Anyways I personally did like the Golden Virginia.

hexdrin

Apr 22, 2012
Bournemouth, UK
Johnson Creek is quite a good liquid, you can buy it from Liberro in the UK. Vermont Vapor also have some good stuff. They're a Canadian company, but they do ship to the UK. Finally, and without a doubt the finest, there is House of Liquid http://www.houseofliquid.com/ which stock the famous El Toro liquids, plus the organic Papillon liquids. They also stock a US liquid called Halo, which I've not tried but have heard is good. House of Liquid is hands down the highest quality liquid out there (well, in my opinion anyway:closedeyes:).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread