Best VANILLA BEAN e-juice?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgkallday49

Sep 19, 2014
Lancaster NY
Hey guys, I've been on a serious vanilla quest lately. I've tried all my local shops and even a couple online but still came up empty handed. I'm looking for a specific vanilla, it has to be a vanilla bean flavor, like vanilla bean ice cream, or like vanilla extract. A lot of vanillas I've tried are French vanilla types, I'm not really into that. I've tried the world famous nicoticket frenilla and wasn't impressed. There has to be a good vanilla bean juice out there, French vanilla just doesn't taste right, and custards are too eggy. I found one local vanilla that is OK but not strong enough. So if anyone has a suggestion Id love to hear it! Thanks so much!!

LadyPharaoh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
AL, USA

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Another vote for Nicoticket. Vanilla extracted from vanilla beans IN HOUSE. They were voted #1 in an ECF poll for 2013. Take a look at the site and check out their "Frenilla" flavor description. The same great vanilla goes into several of their other juices as well. Not a bad one in the bunch and they usually ship within 24 hours.
http://www.nicoticket.com

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Does no one read the actual post before responding? :confused::unsure::blink::glare:

:facepalm:

lol you made my day Jef ... hilarious, the op states specifically that he doesn't like Nicoticket Frenilla, and three out of the next five recommendations are Frenilla.

You might wanna try njoy Vanilla Bean op.

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Hey guys, I've been on a serious vanilla quest lately. I've tried all my local shops and even a couple online but still came up empty handed. I'm looking for a specific vanilla, it has to be a vanilla bean flavor, like vanilla bean ice cream, or like vanilla extract. A lot of vanillas I've tried are French vanilla types, I'm not really into that. I've tried the world famous nicoticket frenilla and wasn't impressed. There has to be a good vanilla bean juice out there, French vanilla just doesn't taste right, and custards are too eggy. I found one local vanilla that is OK but not strong enough. So if anyone has a suggestion Id love to hear it! Thanks so much!!

Hi. If you aren't happy with well steeped, atleast a month old cls from nicoticket..... Which I didn't find eggy at all but it is not a favorite. Try aroma ejuice vanilla splash. It needs about a three day steep but it is one of my favorites. I vape the wta version for cigarette cravings, but vanilla splash is a ejuice i vape every single day. Im vaping it right now, and all I get is vanilla. I prefer it with a cotton wick. Silica mutes the flavor a bit. I use ebaron dripper, the sophia and diverv2

BigCap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Earth
I really like Drakes Vanilla Trifecta... I love Nicoticket Juices my top three ADV are CB, The Virus and Radioactive but I did not love Frenilla so perhaps you will find the Drakes to your liking. Very Vanilla no custard it is a little sweet though but it softens with a little age.

I'll second drakes vanilla trifecta, but it definitely has custards in it. I wish I could make a clone because it's so expensive. Wonder if anyone has tried to clone it?

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
I'll second drakes vanilla trifecta, but it definitely has custards in it. I wish I could make a clone because it's so expensive. Wonder if anyone has tried to clone it?
I do not get custard at all or the other custards I have do not taste like the Drakes but you might be right and my taste buds are shot (still love it though). Check out Vape Goddess they sell the 120ml jars for $65.00 shipped which seems to me to be pretty affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread