Best VAPE mod for 90-95$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exie

Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a new vape(mod) up to 90-95$. What's the best for the price? I found smok Devilkin...successor smok Alien, but I dont't know if is that the best way.
I can buy seperately the mod and atomizer, but I have to get up to 90-95 USD. I don't have problem with it. ...

So guyz, help me with it. I'll be very glad for your help. I want to for the price.. the best product which is currently on the market.
and about spirals.. I have forgotten. .. I can wind up.. np.. if it is ergonomically preferable, because of a money.... than coils..

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a new vape(mod) up to 90-95$. What's the best for the price? I found SMOK Devilkin...successor SMOK Alien, but I dont't know if is that the best way.
I can buy seperately the mod and atomizer, but I have to get up to 90-95 USD. I don't have problem with it. ...

So guyz, help me with it. I'll be very glad for your help. I want to for the price.. the best product which is currently on the market.
and about spirals.. I have forgotten. .. I can wind up.. np.. if it is ergonomically preferable, because of a money.... than coils..
Hi and welcome,
Where are you located?
How long did you smoke?
How many per day?
How long have you been vaping?
What have you been using?
Device/topper/resistance/power?
What do you not like or want to improve upon from your current set up?

cheers
I

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I'd get a minikin v2 . They're pretty cheap now and my wife can't even break one .
As for spirals.... I can't honestly say I know what you mean .

+1 on the Minikin 2. I love mine, very easy to use, charge lasts for days, very small for a dual battery.

If you’re turned off by the Toblerone shape ( that’s the only thing I don’t like about it lol, weird!) I would also recommend the Uwell Ironfist. Dual battery also has good battery life, nice fire button, nice hand feel. On the large size for me, but rounded so it doesn’t feel huge.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want a Minikin myself, although I can't exactly recommend one, I don't own the device.

Letting us know a bit more about what you want out of a setup would help. I could recommend fifty mods that you might hate because it wouldn't be your style of vaping in all seriousness. Although I think you can do much better than Smok for sure, and if you want a two battery mod well some of my favorite makers are Smoant, Teslacigs, Eleaf and Geekvape, I won a Geekvape legend and it's one of my two battery mods, I have a smoant cylon which I also love and most people tend to love. Really, teslacig's board is GREAT and almost as smooth as a DNA mod, but they make all sorts of styles of mods, I would check out their offerings and see what appeals to you. Eleaf is another mod maker I like, as well as Innoken.

But, these choices are going to be highly individual and I don't really wish to recommend something that isn't for you, although in some ways recommending a mod can be easier than a tank, folks find those to be so individual.

I'm sure you'll get better suggestions if you are a bit more specific :)

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
This is my personal opinion only but after reading about so many qc issues with Smok products I sure wouldn’t spend that kind of money on one.

Also knowing what kind of vaper you are (DL vs MTL etc..) would help otherwise it’s impossible to recommend a setup.

Exie

Jun 10, 2018
Hi and welcome,
Where are you located?
How long did you smoke?
How many per day?
How long have you been vaping?
What have you been using?
Device/topper/resistance/power?
What do you not like or want to improve upon from your current set up?

cheers
I
1. I come from the Czech rep, Czechia.
2. 1 year of normal cigarettes, now i have Joytech D22C(3 months) or i had because there was a circuit in the mod but i can say it wasn't enough for me.
3. It depends. I can tell u after a year l wasn't addicted on nicotine.. So little. E-Cigarete/Vape im already using for 3 months..
4. D22C from Joytech and ego AIO pen but nothing more. 100% mod is what i want..

100% DL, not MTL anymore.. and I have 4-5mg nicotine in e-juice..

I have some suggestions... SMOK Alien/or next-gen Devilkin, but I must wait, or SMOK Majesty, SMOK ProColor, SMOK Gx2, T-priv 3, Smok Osub Baby.
I don't know what's mod with clearatomizer(full kit) is currently the best on the market up to 95 USD... that's my budget.. 90-95 USD is arround 2 000 CZK.

Last edited:

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I also vape on Temp control, so that said:

I highly recommend the SmoAnt Cylon...

So far after a good month+ of having mine, it's been a very solid mod.

Also, the iKoon from Eleaf has been fairly decent, just had to make sure that I did the firmware to V1.4 for the TC with SS to work right.

I have more a list of those that I don't recommend.

SMOK for their increasing lack of quality control with a lot of their mods failing rather quickly, or just after any warranty expires, Kanger has jumped the shark a while back and have simply not been able to return to any sort of quality, and Wismec as anything they do is an absolute roll of the dice.

But before you choose, you should make a list of the features that you do want.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
This it's cheaper than $95 I forget what I paid for it.
20180613_091145.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Do you have one of these? I’m not much of a ‘tube’ person but it looks like a nice out-and-about kit. Would like to hear what people think of it.

I have both! The nunchaku can be a bit long, but if you have another mod the tank detaches. It's a "nice" format, since I don't lose it so easily in my purse.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I've had no issues with them, truth, they don't get used that often. One of my favorites is the g80 that came with the Spirals tank. Also the AL85 works great

Smok G80 Kit 80W TC Box Mod Kit with Spirals Tank - $53.39 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

It's not a problem I had with a mod, I'll probably buy another Smoant at some point. Problems happen.
Smok lied and sold a non-TC mod as TC (M80+). It was a pre-programmed power curve. Their solution was to change the power curve.
Then while everyone else was handing out free firmware upgrades Smok was selling them (at least for real TC that time). It just doesn't seem like a trust worthy company to me.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread