• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best vape shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I've been to a few now and sadly my favorite two are down by the shore. Ct vapors and e-six. I tried another shop in Wallingford, silver city vapor and they were ok. Also tried draco vapor in Newington. Their juices are good but expensive and they don't have a great selection. I also called one other vape shop in Newington and I don't think that they make their juices so I'm assuming mt baker so I'm a little skeptical about going.

I would love to see some reviews of ct vape shops since there seems to be quite a few now

I frequent at White Buffalo Vapors in New Haven. It's really a great store with some great owners. They love to help and talk about your setup, and theirs too if you ask. They make their own juice and also carry many well known juice brands. They have top of the line gear as well. All the best mech, regulated, and ego devices and some clones that are completely seperated from authentic. Try it out if you find yourself down near The Elm City! I've also heard of Happy Lung in Milford I believe, and another close by called Cloudz (don't quote me on that one, this is just what I've heard). Try browsing on Yelp, they have "Vape Shops" as a sub search option, you can even plug in the town or zip code to find shops in a chosen radius from your current location if I remember correctly. Good luck!

ive been to a handful. im in central ct so ive been branching out trying to find just the right juice I like. got started at the steam co in orange, just happened to be down there one day and they got me started. ct vapors in north haven has good juice and a mile up the road as you stated is silver city, they were ok. smooth vapors in Waterbury has good juice. cloud9 just opened up another shop in Portland, haven't tried their juice, but prices for batteries, tanks, etc. seem to be the cheapest ive seen yet. they also seemed to be the most friendly and helpful in my experience. good luck!!

too bad this ct section isn't more active, really like to know others experiences that are local.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I've been to a few of those. I think that smooth vapor is just too expensive.

Draco vapor started carrying a couple of new juice lines.

My go to shop is pure bliss vapors in Cromwell. They carry quite a few lines and have some great prices. Really tough to beat Charlie noble juices. They also have a good selection of accessories. Device selection isn't bad

I also walked in and out of a vape shop in Plainville. Their devices were all low end, staff wasn't very knowledgeable, and juices were all very expensive. Well over 1 buck an ml. Clearly there to gouge new vapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread