BEST VAPING FORUM EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
okay so i've only been here a couple of days or so. i'd briefly visited before but never really thought of creating an account until i decided it was time to consider moving to a new vape setup. in this short period of time that i've been here, i've received and overwhelming amount of helpful replies from other members, leaving me with the following impression:

ecf is literally the best vaping forum in existence.

so to all you new members who are just signing up, welcome to the best vaping community ever!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
ECF is factually a life saver, I would not have been successful without it. Always some elder statesmen around to answer questions and it was a huge distraction for me as I quit. I will be around less soon, I'm returning to work, but I really just needed to INHALE information as I was transitioning of cigarettes. Welcome and I am glad you are here!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
okay so i've only been here a couple of days or so. i'd briefly visited before but never really thought of creating an account until i decided it was time to consider moving to a new vape setup. in this short period of time that i've been here, i've received and overwhelming amount of helpful replies from other members, leaving me with the following impression:
ecf is literally the best vaping forum in existence.
so to all you new members who are just signing up, welcome to the best vaping community ever!!
:toast:
Ditto

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
People here are deadly serious about vaping and helping people. ECF is a rare online environment (that bears a resemblance to a modern workspace imo) where there is zero tolerance for bullying of new users, and there is a hardcore of committed ECF members who make it their business to get people the advice they need to be happy successful vapers. This is in no small part due to the tireless work of the forum mods.

I'm glad you like it here, I know I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread