best website for mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
i am looking to probably purchase my first mod, the silver bullet, you all give it such good reviews, what else should my order include? i want to try the dripping, and/or filling my own carts this time also, what will i need for all that? do i need extra batteries and attys as well? and does the battery come with it, or should i purchase a higher voltage one seperate?

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Have a look at this... I think it's a dutch site (but linked through google translate). Pretty much covers all of 'em...
List of all Mods

Edit: sorry sixofusernames I misunderstood your question. If you have decided on the SB, then you should just go ahead and order the accessories from Altsmoke while your at it. There are other places to batts and chargers, but altsmoke is pretty competitive with the prices on this stuff, so no reason to spread it out.

Last edited:

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
You will want to go to AltSmoke | Personal Vaporizers : The Yeti, JOYE510, DSE901 and More! to order your Silver Bullet. The Silver Bullet does not come with an atomizer or battery. You can get your 18650 3.7v batteries there too, but Rob was out of the chargers the last time I looked. I purchased my batteries and Trust Fire charger from Deal Extreme. When at the AltSmoke site, make sure to read all the information about batteries and how to maintain your Silver Bullet. You will have to decide whether you want the black or the silver. Personally, I have the silver, so does my husband. We each have two batteries right now. The Silver Bullet comes ready for a 510 atomizer, so if you want to use 801 or 901 attys you'll need to buy the appropriate adapter. You can include it with your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread