Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
whats gplat ? thats a new one on me .

Gplat is just another type of wire. However, there's a lot of speculation as to it's safety because they will not disclose it's composition. Also, any build with Gplat with be about half the resistance of the equivalent build with kanthal.

Goldengeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
UK
Gplat is just another type of wire. However, there's a lot of speculation as to it's safety because they will not disclose it's composition. Also, any build with Gplat with be about half the resistance of the equivalent build with kanthal.

Ill be giving that gplat a miss then if they cant tell you whats in it .

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ill be giving that gplat a miss then if they cant tell you whats in it .

For the best. Honestly man, I would just stick with kanthal. It's tried and true, safe, cheap (100ft for $6.00 vs 15ft for $20.00-Gplat), and works just fine. Unless you're planning on a DNA40 in your near future...

Goldleadr95

Apr 29, 2014
Unites states
The way I look at it is we are sacking in nicotine and who knows what else I have yet to hear of gplat being dangerous it's easier to build with and mine always last longer some people use copper atties without the proper insulation which will eventually lead to toxic mixtures none the less vape what you feel is safe to vape I'm just a little dumb and I'll vape anything I can put in my mouth I'm kinda like 1yr old just put it in there and I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread