Better Late Than Never! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guy's and gal's! New to ECF, although I have mooched quite a bit of info from the boards as a non-member throughout my past few months being a rookie, n0ob, newbie, etc.. I finally made the best decision ever which was to actually click the REGISTER button lulz..

My name is Matt, or go by it at least.
I am a Houstonian of 25 years (born and raised here lol)
(i like to think i'm quite confusing, you'll see.. but most call it silly)

I've been vaping ohhhhhhhh,.... 4 months?? (idk -__- close enough) ..and have been becoming a pure bred enthusiast of it all.
Started with gas station ecigs,
jumped to Halo G6,
then got a Tritan batt,
finally on my Green Bullet (Green SB) with my good 'ol Phoenix V5 rba(rda). :rickroll:

Anywho, I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing all of our brain contents over what we all came here for,

V A P I N G

:party: cheers!

Slippery is right! I just kept getting bored with my step ups in that curve of learn, and so quick..
Though I'm sure I've found the groove I belong in. We shall see lol.

Hi! :w00t:

IMO, G6 rocks for what it is. I felt it was the trick for a good long while actually. I have nearly the whole menu of flavors too, haha. Before diving into ecigs, I did a great deal of research before choosing on Halo brand. So much that my gf was just like 'with?', in a good way of course.. Anywho, Are you using auto's or man's? I had a small pile of auto's developing as well as the one manual battery I initially received in my kit. I soon realized manual was for me and hand-me-down'd my other stuff.. Have you tried the 'mini tanks'? If not I would suggest those, as they're a dang good bang for the buck. I never used their LR carts but use LR attys, bees knees :headbang:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Welcome and congrats. Got keep up though, things change, sometime daily, on the innovations going around here. Started out just filling a protank and changing the head, Now I'm boiling some cotton balls for my Nano Volcano Dragon build. Every day one can learn a new trick. or is that build? Good luck.

Vape on!

Vape the World!!!

Hello, Matt, and Welcome to ECF and the world of vaping! Are you an ex-smoker or a quitting smoker? Or did you just decide to vape?
(Just curious!)

Ex-smoker indeed, for many years I smoked all day everyday..

Welcome and congrats. Got keep up though, things change, sometime daily, on the innovations going around here. Started out just filling a protank and changing the head, Now I'm boiling some cotton balls for my Nano Volcano Dragon build. Every day one can learn a new trick. or is that build? Good luck.

Vape on!

Vape the World!!!

I try to stay updated for sure. It's one of my daily reads now, and I feel like I'll never stop learning.
I'm quite alright with that, lol.

Really?? Cool! From where?! Haha
I'll def check that event out, hopefully I can make it.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Ex-smoker indeed, for many years I smoked all day everyday..

I try to stay updated for sure. It's one of my daily reads now, and I feel like I'll never stop learning.
I'm quite alright with that, lol.

Really?? Cool! From where?! Haha
I'll def check that event out, hopefully I can make it.

Well not sure if you like "Strawberry kiwi" extra flavor if that helps
Baytown is my location actually...but H-Town is bigger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread