Better late than never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbeast64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
South Carolina
Finally decided to give up analogs at the age of 48 after 29 years w/ my grandchildren as my motivation.

I had talked w/ a co-worker who always had one of the convenience store ecigs with him. Told me he had started using them about a year before and hadn't had an analog since. I decided to give one of them a try.

After leaving my fave little place for breakfast on Jan. 19th,I decided to give one of the disposable ones he used a try and bought a rechargeable kit the next day. I had someone recommend one of our local ecig sellers to me and bought a eGo 900mah usb passthrough,a Vision EGO 2 ohm tank and my first bottle of eliquid. My wife was so impressed by the way first rig I bought worked,she bought me another one the next day and took my first one. Currently using a 1100mah usb passthrogh,Vision VT 2.4ohm tank w/ 18mg Menthol Ice from ecigcharleston.

I've gone from 1 - 1 1/4 packs a day to 0 a day and my wife has gone from 1 1/2 pks a day to about 4 logs a day and hopefully it won't be long before she can go to 0 a day
Do not regret my decision and do not plan to look back :vapor:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Finally decided to give up analogs at the age of 48 after 29 years w/ my grandchildren as my motivation.

I had talked w/ a co-worker who always had one of the convenience store ecigs with him. Told me he had started using them about a year before and hadn't had an analog since. I decided to give one of them a try.

After leaving my fave little place for breakfast on Jan. 19th,I decided to give one of the disposable ones he used a try and bought a rechargeable kit the next day. I had someone recommend one of our local ecig sellers to me and bought a eGo 900mah usb passthrough,a Vision EGO 2 ohm tank and my first bottle of eliquid. My wife was so impressed by the way first rig I bought worked,she bought me another one the next day and took my first one. Currently using a 1100mah usb passthrogh,Vision VT 2.4ohm tank w/ 18mg Menthol Ice from ecigcharleston.

I've gone from 1 - 1 1/4 packs a day to 0 a day and my wife has gone from 1 1/2 pks a day to about 4 logs a day and hopefully it won't be long before she can go to 0 a day
Do not regret my decision and do not plan to look back :vapor:

Congratulations on quitting and it was delightful to read such an inspiring post!!!!!! Welcome to ECF and enjoy Vaping Nirvana!!!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread