Beware of gotvapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Just a warning for anyone expecting great CS from Gotvapes

So decided to try out Gotvapes and order a bunch of the sapphires since they did not have any of the usual carto's I use. Price was decent and shipping was fast. After receiving them I began to have problems. They were burning and leaking right out of the box. I wrote the following support ticket to gotvapes.com

First time purchase and I have to say I will not be purchasing from here again. Your Bud atty's do not work. I have tried every voltage and vg/pg combo I can think of and cannot get one good vape out of it. I have been vaping for over 3 years now and have never received a product that just does not work. I found the issue though. its the same with all of the Buds. There is a vacuum that forms in the juice side of the tank. This will prevent the liquid from wicking. I found that if I removed the rubber plug from the carto it then vapes great. Of course I can't leave it out without dumping juice all over me though.

Just an fyi... spoke to many other users of ECF and they are convinced I got a v1.0 carto and not v2.0 because of the wicking issue and the sticker wrapped around it instead of clear plastic. While this would explain why issues like this still exist, I would rather believe that a vendor would not change the label on a product they are selling unless it is the correct one. Is it possible its one of the older ones?

Honestly guys you should not be selling a non working design and offer no refund or returns. If there is any other solution to these other then removing the plugs let me know cause I would like to try it.

I know you guys don't refund or take returns for cartimizers but this product is less then useless. If you want I can send you them so you can see what I am taking about but I am sure you already know. I don't think mine are the only 4 that do this lol. I would love for you guy to do something but at the very least I would hope you take my word for the truth and do something to fix this before you loose many more customers.

Now I have to admit I came off kind of harsh with the first sentence but it sounded different in my head. I was trying to inform them that I was not going to be a customer due to their policies such as not returns for carto's. I mean lets face it not matter where you buy from you run the risk of getting a bunch of carto's that do not work. And to have a no refund policy off of a modded design cart is crazy. Next time I will check the policy first. Anyway there response was this

Matthew--alot of people use the sapphires and love them. With any product a user's experience can vary.

Now I understand that they work well for some people. Heck if they didn't I would be amazed that they are still in business. But they may as well as tell me the sky is blue. It means about the same in this situation. I don't want to hear about other peoples products. I want to know what you are going to do to help me. Of course thats not what they offered. Too bad to, they looked like they had promise.

So at this point I figured just to move on and get an order of my regular carto's. If you ask me I think gotvapes is short on CS people and thats why not help. I understand not having the man power but honestly don't run a business if you can't support your customers, you know!?

Just a warning for anyone expecting great CS from Gotvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread