ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/13
vaping a variety of flavors today.

7/13
I've not tried, but have seen; steak, mashed potatoes 'n gravy, chicken 'n waffles and pizza. I don't think I would care for them, but I would certainly taste them, if available to try at a B&M or vape meet. ;)

PSA: Stay away from the chicken n waffle vapes. The one I tried smelled pretty good, just like c&a, did NOT taste like it at all. We need a gagging smiley here.. :nah::cry: It also ruined a tank, thankfully I had put it in an old mpt2. I could not get the smell out of it, even after using cleaner on it.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/14... Have now sampled Mimosa Tangerine, Root Beer Float, and Caramel Candy. The Mimosa tasted a little more peachy to me, but very yummy! The Root Beer Float, Im going to let air out and retry. I dont taste a lot of the root beer, sorry. The Caramel Candy is rich and creamy and very tasty!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
7/14
I told my optometrist that I wanted progressive lenses, so I could do some fiddly work with my hands, close up. He asked me what kind of work I was doing, and I said 'Wrapping coils for my electronic cigarette'. All I got in response was a completely frozen, blank stare; it was as if, instead of answering his question, I had just put a chicken on my head.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/14
Nice thunder tonight. No sleep for me

Strange thing happened here... thunderstorms all around us, but totally clear overhead. Got no rain at all last night and we sure need some.

I told my optometrist that I wanted progressive lenses, so I could do some fiddly work with my hands, close up. He asked me what kind of work I was doing, and I said 'Wrapping coils for my electronic cigarette'. All I got in response was a completely frozen, blank stare; it was as if, instead of answering his question, I had just put a chicken on my head.

I would have just told him I was doing extremely tiny and detailed electrical work. It would not have been a lie.

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/15
7/14

LOL ...@Noble Gas I had to laugh in spite of myself....I know that look ..I've SEEN that look! Too funny.
Vape mail today ...hmmm...*Holding out my hands for more...* wonder where THAT came from??! Don't care...I LIKE it!;)

Reactions: Noble Gas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread