Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
AAhhh Corey,
090104~47.GIF
... hope your left handed.

Those stitches (Classies right) don't look like they are holding anything together.
Super Glue works great ... been through a LOT of it.
Healing thoughts to ya sweetie
HEARTS~218.GIF

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Eh? The V1 squonk hole is best for all the colors!

ytlV4Pk.jpg

:w00t:
I dunno - I have a brass with V2 hole and I somehow feel the softer, more sinuous curve fits. But when it comes to my Tis, my heart is definitely with the V1. But they are all gorgeous, as your pic so clearly shows :hubba:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Quick update:

Ct scan came back with appendicitis. Not acute. Enlarged to 6.8mm (6mm being normal).
Surgeon gave me the option to take it out, or go with a more conservative approach and try antibiotics. I opted for antibiotics. Still hurts, but I think it's getting better. He says I'll probaly have to have it removed, at some point...

Hand still hurts, but is also getting better. Stitches should come out on Friday. :thumb:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Quick update:

Ct scan came back with appendicitis. Not acute. Enlarged to 6.8mm (6mm being normal).
Surgeon gave me the option to take it out, or go with a more conservative approach and try antibiotics. I opted for antibiotics. Still hurts, but I think it's getting better. He says I'll probaly have to have it removed, at some point...

Hand still hurts, but is also getting better. Stitches should come out on Friday. :thumb:
Antibiotics??? Sissy . :lol:

VapinCat

Jun 8, 2018
Wow, lots of news to catch up on. Good luck with the appendix, Corey, and I hope the hand is healing well. I had a (non-malignant) tumour removed from my tongue recently - 15 or so stitches in the tongue made eating very difficult. Every time I had a meal, another stitch would get caught and be yanked out. That stings.

I still like the squared-off squonk hole best ... at least for 'white' metal CCs.

I’m really sorry to hear that Di.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
AHHhh dog gone it Corey
Your better off getting it removed.
Maybe a scar about an inch long but ...
When it decides to act up again, it will cause a lot of pain next time, before you can it get taken care of.
I would go ahead and get removed, while the doctor is willing to do it.
It sure sounds like he thinks it will cause a problem later on.
You don't need that thing. An appendicitis attach is not fun.
But, that's just me, ...it's your choice sweetie.
Sending best thoughts to ya.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Thank you Corey .

I sure hope that you heal quickly and painlessly!

I have had the privilege of holding one of your masterpieces thanks to Di. I am in awe.

Thank you!

Dang Corey! When it rains it pours I guess. [emoji47]

Get better and watch out for those man-eating machines!

And don't let that appendix push you around! Show it who's in charge!

Hey, MM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread