Not open for further replies.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
nZZZCXB.jpg

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend, very glad you made it thru the surgery :thumbs:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Thanks, everyone. :)

I'm home now. They did it laparoscopically, so hopefully it'll heal up in the next couple weeks. Hurts like hell, at the moment. :oops:

Oh My... I had no idea :(... but then it's kinda hard to read through 1200+ pages without going blind. Best of luck with your speedy recovery buddy !!

Corey, I have a few minor changes I want to make to my order, which you may (or may not) be starting next week... like I said before, there's no rush, especially after this revelation. Take care of yourself first.

I'll talk to you down the road when you're ready to start my job.

Hey, T. :)

I actually did get started on Monday...

qIHdmnDl.jpg

rZdkxNKl.jpg

ZWq9WJ8l.jpg

SBzFD33l.jpg

eCWPXf0l.jpg

zedTmndl.jpg

EZWZKy2l.jpg

8LiYu3Ml.jpg

That's as far as I got before the pain got to be too much. Halfway through the day Tuesday, I was pretty sure I was gonna end up in the ER before the day was through, so I had to set them aside, temporarily.

I'll get back on 'em as soon as I'm able. Just let me know what changes you had in mind. I haven't started on the extras yet, so hopefully it's to do with those? :?:

No worries, either way. I'm easy... Just shoot me a message. :thumb:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I spoke too soon!!!

Appendix came out at 1:45 this AM... :eek:

It started hurting on Monday, and by the time I got off work yesterday, I was in bad shape. Felt like that sucker was gonna pop. :cry:

They tell me the operation went well. I should be able to go home this evening. :)
They don't build them like they used to

Probably a child labour appendix

Hey, T. :)

I actually did get started on Monday...

I'll get back on 'em as soon as I'm able. Just let me know what changes you had in mind. I haven't started on the extras yet, so hopefully it's to do with those? :?:

No worries, either way. I'm easy... Just shoot me a message. :thumb:

Hey Corey

It feels good to be back home, doesn't it? Hospital environments suck IMHO

Yeah, the changes are very minor & have to do with the extras. I'll shoot you a message tomorrow... I'm dog tired right now & am headed to bed.

Take care & rest up :)

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Hello everybody. I'm still around and still vaping. Although I vape very little these days. I carry it at work, on my days off I rarely vape at all as a matter of fact I set it down with my lunch bag and It's still there waiting to go to work again. My Vape is a trooper. Of course it helps that they are Reo's CC's and Pdib's works of art. Still at 0 nic so I'm good there. Have fun my friends and may you find what you're looking for. Myself I was looking to quit smoking and I did. My battery last a long time too this is my third week on the same battery. And to think I had to replace the battery every day......Such is life.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Glad to see you're on the mend Corey! Been away from the forum for quite some time as I've been overly busy. Had no idea what's been happening. I've slowed down a good bit on my vaping, myself. Almost ready for zero nicotine. Corey, wish you the best and get back to working speed very soon, my friend.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Hey, Di :)

Sorry about your Mum. :(

I am feeling better. They had to go back in on Friday. They stitched the outer skin too tightly to the abdominal wall the first time. Every time I moved, it felt like my guts were being ripped out. :oops:

Having a second surgery, two days after the first, kinda sucked. I think they got it right the second time around, though... It'll take a while, but I think I'm on the mend. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread