Status
Not open for further replies.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Sadly, if there is one, I don't know about it :( But on the bright side, I finally have a backup for my Odin on it's way :)

Oh well, budget be dammed. Because you like 'em enough to get a second one I went and ordered my first one.:)

Looks like a decent depth well on it, hope it isn't prone to very much leaking.:unsure:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Oh well, budget be dammed. Because you like 'em enough to get a second one I went and ordered my first one.:)

Looks like a decent depth well on it, hope it isn't prone to very much leaking.:unsure:
the only place I've ever had any leaking is out of the air hole. juice caught while vaporizing runs back down the inside of the top cap and comes out of the air hole. Just a quick wipe of my finger and it's gone, but it will weep a little.
ecd18ed9a558f977cc94304441b397c3.jpg

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama

I second ckquatt. I have 2 Odin's. The only time I can ever get mine to leak is if I oversquonk then lay it on it's side. If I squonk the right amount, vape what I squonk before setting it down, i haven't gotten it to leak.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA

As noted above, you really have to work at it to get one to leak. I do find the deep well allows me a few extra pulls off it before I have to resquonk. I'm getting a 2nd because I really like the vapor (running net .6 ohms) and I'm well over 2 months on my first built coil. It seems quite solid, my only real justification for a "backup" is that running dual coils, it takes me a good 20 minutes to rebuild it. If it turns out the Odin isn't for you, I'm sure you won't have any trouble reselling it in the classifieds.

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
If only they offered an Odin in a 20mm diameter...

Me too. I am a bit OCD and don't know if I can get past the overhang. I have an odin from the last run still sitting in my vape drawer untouched. Just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. That said it's fine work and nothing except the router tips crown my nuppin's so hats off to Craig and the Loki bunch.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Anyone who ordered in the last couple days have any movement showing on tracking yet? Mine shows label created 1:40 on the 13th and nothing else. Does it usually take them a couple of days to get to PO or is stealth mode common for things they ship?

The post office they use is not great at updating tracking nor are they (the post office) good at dealing with lots of boxes. It may take a week for all those to get sorted out. I've found that when I ordered a random order it comes within a few days but when they mail out a bunch of orders that post office is pretty inept.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Anyone who ordered in the last couple days have any movement showing on tracking yet? Mine shows label created 1:40 on the 13th and nothing else. Does it usually take them a couple of days to get to PO or is stealth mode common for things they ship?

Shipping Label April 13th and 12:56 and nothing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread