Big flavor suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
I'm trying sample packs like mad to find my juice of choice. I'm finding I like "bigger" flavors. Tried FSUSA "good fellas" and "wyat earp" and like them, VR's Kentucky Applewood is really good but I'd like something with more BAM!!! Most of the fruit flavors I've tried were a bit subtle for my taste. What juices have you tried that slapped you right in the mouth?

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Atomic Fireball from Gourmet Vapor...... Tastes like the nickle candy from the convenience store.....
Cinna Rollz from Digital Ciggz..... Taste like the smell of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls smells baking in the oven in the oven
Caramel Corn from VOC.... Smells so good I could drink it if I knew it would not make me sick and has tons of flavor

Gourmet Vapor is really cool because you can totally customize a flav or create your own with their menu of flavs...

AnotherConvert

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2011
Atlanta, Ga
"Full Menthol" from Vapors Etc. I even made a post about it making everything else taste like menthol for a while :laugh: I even let a friend who smokes full flavored Newports try it and she said it was a little huge on the menthol flavor. I just looked at the site to make sure I had the right one, and they also have a "Menthol Extreme" and you can add flavor shots to them... 8-o

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Taking notes! :)

Tampa and Frisco from E Cigarette, E-liquid - Vapor Station are pretty heavy hitters for tobacco flavors. Also their fruit flavors are really good. I like the peach, amaretto peach, apple, and strawberry. Stay away from the cherrywood tho.

They offer a a sampler pack of 5ml juices and you pick the nic strength and flavors you want.

And they are located right here in Tejas.

And from FSUSA, you might like Rocking Chair and or Bullet. The thing is, no matter what others say (myself included) only you can decide. Some people can't stand Wyatt Earp for example. (including me) Others rave about it.

If you think you might want to try something that has a cigar type flavor WWW.want2vape.com has the Acid Blondie and Alcazar which I found to be ok. And their 555.5 which I thought was pretty good if you like a caramel, vanilla, nutty flavor.

Last edited:

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
v4L Ry4 is my favorite, but either few people or everybody feels that way, because they've been out for weeks, yet there are few howls of anguish.

Now one that hit me, but not in a good way - one of the companies had one of those Big Sales, where you can get really cheap samples, so I sent off for a few, and one was called "Black Currant." But when I tried it, it smelled and tasted for all the world like super-intense, 120% Authentic Real Raspberry. The problem is, I happen to utterly loathe raspberry. Both the popular synthetic candy-raspberry, or the real thing, which this so was. I wish I could remember which company it was, because anybody who does like raspberry should totally get some of that stuff...

Oh, Gourmet Vapor (I think, and apologize if I am falsely accusing them) has one called Honey Flue Cure, something like that, it's a tobacco with honey in it, and it is very, very honey flavored! It's not bad. I'm glad I got the little sample bottle, it's a nice occasional flavor for me, but it would delight to pieces a person who really likes honey!

And one more v4L one, called cappuccino, tastes really, really good! It's not exactly cappuccino, more like coffee with cream and sugar, but it is definitely a flavor that bursts upon your world and remains there. It's probably my favorite dessert flavor, that and Honeysuckle, but Honeysuckle is one I'll appreciate more when my taste buds get turned back on, it's too subtle for the category you're asking about.

Uh-oh. I'm really rambling. I'm supposed to turn off the computer when the pills kick in, or at least the internet, and just watch Celebrity Rehab or something until I drift off into a Coleridgean snooze with dignity, instead of doing this...

Last edited:

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Tobaccos - FSUSA Desert Ship was my strong tobacco - Turkish blend so it's nutty and somewhat pungent, reminiscent of a freshly opened pack. I was not allowed to vape that in the car and I stopped vaping it in the office too - left an aroma

dormouse, you and I keep seeming to like the same stuff! Your posts have been very helpfull to me over the last week or so i've been here. Thank you.
I tried the Desert Ship and it's one of my curent favorites. Their Good fellas is another. I'm vaping the Vermillion River Kentucky Applewood right now and it's very good I just want to turn up the volume on it a bit!
I've tried one of the big cinnimon flavors and it's a good occasional vape but not one I'd do all day.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
I noticed on gourmet vapor you can add double or triple flavor shots, that may be what I need to try. What other supplyers offer that option?

VaporBomb does it, just ask for them in 2x in the comments section of the order form. I've never asked about 3x

When I was ordering from Gormet Vapor (30+ flavors) I would always use 2x or 3x because I prefer 100 or 80% VG. I think that place is a little dangerous because a lot of the flavorings you can add either taste nasty to begin with or can really not go well with others. A month or two ago I threw out a lot of the ones I refused to touch, like Lauralee's Famous Sassafras and Tropical Lemonade in 3x. They might have been okay at 1x but at 3x ... I'm just suggesting a little prudence with your first try upping the amount of flavor. On the other hand, other GV flavors were good at 3x and 100%VG (I'm thinking craver's gooey delight, Butter pecan pie ice cream, peach bellini, sex on the beach)

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
VaporBomb does it, just ask for them in 2x in the comments section of the order form. I've never asked about 3x

When I was ordering from Gormet Vapor (30+ flavors) I would always use 2x or 3x because I prefer 100 or 80% VG. I think that place is a little dangerous because a lot of the flavorings you can add either taste nasty to begin with or can really not go well with others. A month or two ago I threw out a lot of the ones I refused to touch, like Lauralee's Famous Sassafras and Tropical Lemonade in 3x. They might have been okay at 1x but at 3x ... I'm just suggesting a little prudence with your first try upping the amount of flavor. On the other hand, other GV flavors were good at 3x and 100%VG (I'm thinking craver's gooey delight, Butter pecan pie ice cream, peach bellini, sex on the beach)

I love how every order I have made they throw in a freebie.... Anybody want some Dads peach cobbler good stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread